Hardware Majora’s Mask New 3DS XL Unboxing

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah, saw that video. We might know the firmware soon then. Asked in the comments, will see if we get an answer or not.

MidLevelCrisis

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There is surprisingly little footage and pictures of the Majora's mask 3ds and skull kid statue, So I'm very happy to see this and get a better idea of what it looks like in real life. (color, light reflection, surface) I expected it to be more matte with tiny shiny gold specs like a car paint, This looks better than I expected it to be. i think my silver Xl is more forgiving with fingerprints and tiny scratches... will need to be carefull with this beauty.

Exited to get my hands on them Friday 13th, and even more that I will actually recieve the statue in the Netherlands, which for some odd reason only two retailer recently offered as a bundle when buying a normal new 3ds or xl, and the game.

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still a little bummed about all the scalpers buying up all of the MM bundles. I wanted to grab one but every store was sold out. I heard gamestop had a few more bundles in stock that you could preorder in store so I went to Gamestop and they told me that every gamestop was sold out of the MM bundle but they had a few Monster Hunter bundles still in stock so I purchased that along with the MM game.

Truthfully I like the MH bundle more(not a big fan of gold and you get a free game) but I'm a bigger fan of MM and the 3ds reminds me of the original gold cart without the lenticular sticker.

Both bundles were sold out online at that time so if anyone wants a chance at grabbing either one make sure you call your local gamestop and ask.

Reactions: Relf

MidLevelCrisis

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I like the fur print on the MH4 3DS, and it looks awesome with real life lighting, but massively dislike the logo and name on top of it. The faceplates ( i know US wont get em... yet) for the game however I find incredebly attractive.

Gerl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I like the fur print on the MH4 3DS, and it looks awesome with real life lighting, but massively dislike the logo and name on top of it. The faceplates ( i know US wont get em... yet) for the game however I find incredebly attractive.
Even with a bigger Name on top of it, design is much more attractive than the unispired MM N3DS.

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Majora's Mask one could have been prettier if it would have been completely gold for the color, the black is not a very good choice, especially when the previous Zelda one were completely gold for the color.

MidLevelCrisis

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Majora's Mask one could have been prettier if it would have been completely gold for the color, the black is not a very good choice, especially when the previous Zelda one were completely gold for the color.
A lot of people prefer a dark shell around their screens i'm one of them.
That being said, I would have loved to see a deep purple majora edition, though im sure most would still prefer the gold.

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
A lot of people prefer a dark shell around their screens i'm one of them.
That being said, I would have loved to see a deep purple majora edition, though im sure most would still prefer the gold.

There's a black N3Ds for people who like black.

Personally, I wouldn't have bought if it was purple, GameBoy Color was purple and it wasn't really pretty in my opinion.

I would have prefered something like that :

albw-zelda-3ds-xl.jpg

But as we don't have the choice anyway.

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I find the black rather boring personally, but it's just a matter of taste anyway.

About the firmware, no one know yet as it seems only one guy have it now and he probably already updates without checking the firmware first.

We'll probably know it in a few days, if some people here get it early.

Else, we'll know it in 9 days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm sleepy good night