Gaming Major Request The World Ends With You.SAV

Jiroxy9986

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically on my R4 card reader i accidentally deleted my xms-weye.sav(the world ends with you save file) and i was on Joshua - Week 2, Day 3 Please please can somebody post me a .sav where they are this far in the story (Week 2, Day 3) It would be much appreciated. I don't mind things like pins or money I can easily get them all back thank you very much in advance to anybody who helps
smile.gif

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Joshua day 3? You can get to that point in like an hour if you do things fast.
If you'd completed the game, then it would've been different. But you're in such an early point in the game that just replaying will cost you less time than waiting for someone to give you a save file.
EDIT: Technically it is your fault since you deleted it and you didn't have a backup.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Jiroxy9986 said:
Oh well and like i said if your not gonna help please leave
The above two are correct, it is very easy to get back to where you were and it is your own fault for not backing up your sav file. You won't get much help asking for it here, trust me, you're better off starting again.

If you still believe it is not your fault, I'd like you to explain, otherwise just leave. Sound familiar?
It's a nice community here but the chances of you getting that sav file are pretty slim.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To be really honest, you'd be 10 times better off just replaying the game rather than asking here (It'd take you less time as well). It's your fault for deleting your save, you should have been more careful/had a backup.

Jiroxy9986

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I LIKE PIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Posts merged

I LIKE PIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use cheats pretty simple and u can easily bypass through all the lvls or chapters watever the game uses

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all