Major Propz to Another World and Dan THE MAN!!

Kalisiin

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
You two rock my world, and another world (my gaming and fantasy world, LOL)

Seriously, you two have gone above and beyond and deserve recognition for this, thank you guys a bunch!

I shall have my work cut out for me when I get home.

Now if I could just find a working USB port on my compy so that I could plug in my flash drive, and back up my SD cards...

Guess I'll have to get a hub, and stick it in the one I know works, so I'll have more working USB ports.

The damn flash drive works in my awesomely great compy I set up for the business I am trying to launch from home, but not my play computer.

But I won't put all this stuff onto the company computer...that really is for work only.

I want to be able to back up my SD cards so that if anything ever gets corrupted, I can get it all back.

I backed them up to a folder on my play compy...but I actually want them on a flash drive.

Once I get them onto there, I could even use the work compy, just as a way to transfer to new SD cards if it ever comes to that...I don't want my gaming capacity to ever go away, lol

I take my games seriously.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Uh, I'll pass the link onto Another_World for you...
uh, people help every day, from what your saying it sounds like something pretty trivial...
if everyone went making topics over who helped them then GBAtemp would be in a worse state than it is in already..
basicly I'm saying, you must be pretty retarded

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Antoligy said:
basicly I'm saying, you must be pretty retarded
smileipb2.png

I see what you did there...