Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably wont help with the section topic, but it sure did piss me off,
i was at gannons castle in oot , i went through the 1st door to the left, and after a few rooms where you come to the room with the spiderweb blocking the sun beam that you need to shoot a fire arrow at ,and you have to shine the light on the sun switches on the wall, a wall master came down and grabbed me, then the game froze, still music and stuff just no buttons would work , i had to exit to home, when i restarted ,my sav had lost quite a bit, no spirit temple 3 heart containers, mirror sheild big quiver silver gauntlets ,lots more GONE ,IM PISSED ,and i sav all the time too

Reactions: 1 person

kingcolex

Joe "Coop" Cooper
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm no that doesn't sound like its exploitable because you were able to exit to home but maybe someone who knows more than me will have more insight.

totalnoob617

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i think i went to home,suspend ,no buttons would work, not start nothing ,i think i exited to home went to camera closed suspended oot then opened it again ,and found my sav file had lost quite a bit, it was like my second or 3rd time going to that room with the wall master the 1st one or 2 i got grabbed at the same spot and it just returned me to the temple entrance as normal, i couldnt believe it when it got stuck there,

kingcolex

Joe "Coop" Cooper
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless you're able to manipulate the data that caused the game to crash, there is a >1% chance that this will be exploited. (I'm not sure if this is what you thought, but I decided to say it anyway since you posted it in the hacking section.)

This is quite interesting. Did it actually break the game or did you just lose some progress? Where did you spawn when you loaded the save after crashing?
I haven't touched the game in a while, I'm playing the master quest but I'll make sure to back up my save after completing every dungeon.
Off topic: Is master quest included on the 3ds game or do you mean a 64 emulator your currently playing on pc.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Unless you're able to manipulate the data that caused the game to crash, there is a >1% chance that this will be exploited. (I'm not sure if this is what you thought, but I decided to say it anyway since you posted it in the hacking section.)

This is quite interesting. Did it actually break the game or did you just lose some progress? Where did you spawn when you loaded the save after crashing?
I haven't touched the game in a while, I'm playing the master quest but I'll make sure to back up my save after completing every dungeon.
Off topic: Is master quest included on the 3ds game or do you mean a 64 emulator your currently playing on pc.
Master Quest is included on the 3DS version.

Also, @[member='celcodioc'], there's a greater than 1% chance? Heh. You mixed the signs up :P

Reactions: 3 people

totalnoob617

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i explained exactly what happened , as to where it spawned ,when i started the game from the sav file again i was a child in links house
yeah like i said i had no expectation really of it ebeing useful for exploit ,i was debating where to post this ,but i decided here was ok

also good to know master quest is included

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte