Major new nintendo game to be announced next month!

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Acooridng to the february issue of ONM, in the march issue they are to exclusively announce a major new game...

fingers crossed its Star fox...

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't really care what it is, as long as it's good
tongue.gif
A new Star Fox would be great, a new F-Zero would be great, a new Zelda would be great... I'd love something new as well, but only if it's good. By good I mean something like Nintendogs, it was very enjoyable.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatever will be announced we can guess it will be riddled with more of this "for casual gamer" crap like most other recent "major" releases.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
xcdjy said:
Yeah, we need a good 'major' title after the abomination that is Mario Galaxy. Yuck - that game is horrible.

mario galaxy rocked you scumbag!

a new kirby would be good also

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I bet it'll be a game where you turn it on and sit the Wiimote on the ground and just watch as a dog runs back and forth. After 7 hours of watching this, you win the game.

DrYHeLL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If its another Wii__ I am going to my room to cry for an entire day. ok maybe only 20 minutes...

cool.gif
just messing around. I do hope for starfox, f-zero, new zelda, hell any of their original first party titles. Anyone think Kid Icarus? I'd love to play that game if it were similair to how SSBB was set up, 3-D side scroller.

And I like Mario galaxy
frown.gif

What I dont see that everyone else likes is mario kart wii. That game feels MUCH too slow and casual compared to DS, DD, MK64.

It may also be resident evil 5.

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jumpman17 said:
I bet it'll be a game where you turn it on and sit the Wiimote on the ground and just watch as a dog runs back and forth. After 7 hours of watching this, you win the game.

So true
cry.gif

I just don't care anymore, nintendo is one bad mario game away from becoming sega.

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why wont they announce New Super Mario Bros 2 for the DS
frown.gif
But seriously, I hope it's something good for th eWii, the only two titles coming out in the first quarter that are remotely interesting are Punch Out and the new Wii Sports Beach( or whatever it's called, can't remember)

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DrYHeLL said:
putifreak said:

Where'd you find that?
I'm stoked. shit. just realized it may be another DS DSiware or Wiiware game.The website didn't say anything about platform....or anything for that matter.
I WANT A WII GAME I CAN BE PROUD OF!

Why would Marvelous entertainment be making a Zelda game?

DrYHeLL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gblock247 said:
Why wont they announce New Super Mario Bros 2 for the DS
frown.gif
But seriously, I hope it's something good for th eWii, the only two titles coming out in the first quarter that are remotely interesting are Punch Out and the new Wii Sports Beach( or whatever it's called, can't remember)

And I wont be getting either of the two! yay!
seriously another wii sports? and you're making us pay for it this time!?!?!? Full price you say?!?!?!?

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
WiiFit 2!
We all know it's coming!

Don't believe in a new Zelda already, Miyamoto stated that the game shouldn't be ready for E3, so, I don't think it will be ready for next month
tongue.gif

If the next Mario game is just Mario Galaxy with different levels, we can expect it for this year.. so.. could be it.

DrYHeLL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jumpman17 said:
DrYHeLL said:
putifreak said:

Where'd you find that?
I'm stoked. shit. just realized it may be another DS DSiware or Wiiware game.The website didn't say anything about platform....or anything for that matter.
I WANT A WII GAME I CAN BE PROUD OF!

Why would Marvelous entertainment be making a Zelda game?

Why would they have a triforce as their symbol? And also a clock, important factors to 2 zelda games already released?

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xcdjy said:
Then again, saying that, Starfox would be awesome with voice chat, team-play etc. People could get proper clans set up, for a proper wi-fi gaming experience.

Hahahah, You do realize this is Nintendo your talking about, Friend Codes and Wii Speak for all!
(I hate Nintendo's online service, So very much)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended