Majestic cards

dudenator

King of the Carts
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was walking around today and spotted one of those card machines. I was bored so I put some money in and bought a pack of "Majestic" cards. I opened it and got a card that said "MAJESTIC ENTERTAINMENT, INC." and on the other side it said;

"BONUS
It's not very often that you get something rare, valuable and free. Hold onto your hat (if you're wearing one) because this card entitles you to all three! You can exchange this card for a deluxe, premium from Majestic Entertainment. This premium has never been available for sale, and never will be, and it's yours for the asking. Simply present this card to a representative of Majestic Entertainment at the next card or comic convention you see us at, or send it to us (along with $2.00 for postage) and we'll send you a rare, valuable premium.

It seems to good to be true, but it's not. It's just the way Majestic Entertainment does business."

Then it has an address and the year at the bottom is 1993. Has anyone else received this card? Also, I'm guessing this company does not exist anymore so I cant redeem this comic. But still an odd find.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome