Status
Not open for further replies.

Fo0d2Go

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but spring 2010 is a long time, i think even wataru can be done before that. but is nintendo doing something else in the english version too?

Fo0d2Go

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
onivan said:
Fo0d2Go said:
but spring 2010 is a long time, i think even wataru can be done before that. but is nintendo doing something else in the english version too?

Hell...

LEARN

TO

WAIT.

? i will wait, im just asking wat takes them this long, im patient but just wondering.

Pastry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To answer your question, Nintendo has other works to translate, and I'm sure that they have their translators going over the dialog many, many times to check for errors so that they won't release a game of uncertain quality. They want it perfect, fan translations aren't perfect.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They usually take a LOT of cool localized features out of the japanese version when porting to america. Like, I think the japanese crystal included all the wi fi stuff platinum ended up with (except by using a cell phone connection instead of wifi ).
Plus they may time the release to coincide with a new pokemon movie or something...
and of course they test it extensively to make sure there is absolutely no japanese left anywhere and no bugs
tongue.gif

and then theres the box art and the documentation...

Fo0d2Go

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES, Thank you so much! a very good answer and also pastry for ur answer. that makes a lot of sense. with checking the game and coincide with movies. thanks a lot.
yaynds.gif

Fo0d2Go

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys i searched google for this but no-go. in the instructions by magnius in the first post it says to select the dump rom, wat is the dump rom? i have the regular rom

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Fo0d2Go said:
hey guys i searched google for this but no-go. in the instructions by magnius in the first post it says to select the dump rom, wat is the dump rom? i have the regular rom

... You are really retarded...

brissmas

Trophies
XP
Country
Fo0d2Go said:

The dump rom is the the regular rom.

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
lachlan10411 said:
onivan said:
Fo0d2Go said:

... You are really retarded...

so are you

And who the hell asked your opinion?!? gtfo.

HackerOfWii

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jordii. said:
HackerOfWii said:
A smart idea for Heart Gold users!

MAKE A HG VERSION!
Dude, he's already made a great patch for SoulSilver, he's not going to rush HeartGold translation for a few selfish people who want it NOW! You want HeartGold translated? You do it.

Great patch Watarukun
smile.gif

Got a mac, btw. Can't do it!
Also, you went on a spaz attack!

Mas01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys wtf, this thread is for discussing about the translation not arguing amongst each other. By the way wataru your doing a great job, everything seems very accurate

wazzzzza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
though my post was like 3 pages ago

thanks for the responses anyway =]

now to wait for the full patch to be complete...if it does get complete on time anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Psis youtube box