Magnius's Pokemon Soul Silver Translation

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by WataruKun, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twone

Twone Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    Finland
    works fine for me, even on clean roms.

2. mooesmoo

mooesmoo Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2008
    United States
    Whats that value editor hack.

Regards.

3. Raqib12

Raqib12 GBAtemp Regular

May 6, 2007
    United States
    Wow, this looks really nice. Best of luck to you, but the script will start to change gradually, and there're a few new events here and there. I'm looking forward to your first release.

4. iFish

iFish Slower than a 90s modem

Jul 11, 2009
    Canada
    Montreal, QC
    this will be awsome i think you should complete it before realeasing it because we can use the other patches for now then switch or leting us combind them like you work with them jsut to let you put both patches toghter patch one over the other?

and please ofr heart gold and soul sliver

that lots of love and respect

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. eric_4_life

eric_4_life GBAtemp Regular

Nov 10, 2008
    Canada
    PLEASE team up with Raqib12

6. whatup777

whatup777 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 25, 2009
    United States
    Excellent! Exactly what I said we needed. Great Job dude.
    FINALLY!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
    Kazo's patch gave me a virus so virus scan it dude. And upload to GBAtemp [​IMG]
    Awsome looks like lots of progress.
    I'll check this thread everyday

7. Raqib12

Raqib12 GBAtemp Regular

May 6, 2007
    United States
    He already said he wanted to work alone, and I already made a post regarding the story: I do not want to do the story. The story is exclusive to Magnius' patch.

8. iFish

iFish Slower than a 90s modem

Jul 11, 2009
    Canada
    Montreal, QC
    ok can we patch over your patch to keep both things from both? because in yours the names scream at you and in Raqib12 they dont which i like and will you do the pokedex items and stuff

9. eric_4_life

eric_4_life GBAtemp Regular

Nov 10, 2008
    Canada
    PLEASE team up with Raqib12

10. metal01

metal01 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 18, 2009
    United States
    dude read the friggin thread hes not teaming up. I hope this just gets released in one go, sadly the whole patching and translating has killed the excitement I get from these games, I've waited years for this, maybe I can Wait six more months.

11. .Darky

.Darky GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 21, 2008
    Peru
    Lima
    A full translation? Wow, that's cool and all, lots of impatient kids will thank you, but what the point really? The game will be released in english next year anyways.

Still I wish you good luck with all this.

12. Hotzdevil

Hotzdevil GBAtemp Fan

Sep 7, 2009
    India
    Dimapur, Nagaland
    ya i support ifish's idea if we can patch this over raqib12's so we get double benefits...

13. Stevetry

Stevetry Most perverted person in GBATEMP

Banned
    Jan 15, 2009
    Puertorico

the point is if you don't like it don't post here i say let him do it i want him to do it cuz he have balls to do it

14. emailcliche

emailcliche Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    Hey, it's Digidog08. I think if you decide to join a team, you should join ours. You will be kindly welcomed. We just finished our fourth edition, did you check it out? We are currently working on trying to do the major dialog for the game. Head on over: www.kazowar.pbworks.com

15. genkei

genkei Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Stalking Much ?
    Meh, I am not sure if you could do that. Once you patch a game, it can't be patched again, as far as I know, if it did, it would delete the previous patch.
    The only way for them to have both patches together, is if they team up. Which is not happening, for the 100th time...

16. twistedpuppet

twistedpuppet Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    i combined two file patches and played and beat the entire game without a single black screen white screen or crash
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=177387 ---- the 3.0 version of this plus the arm7.bin that was found here good thing i still have the file
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=178869
    oh and i played the entire game on my ds lite with my M3 DS Real

17. Dark^'^Knigh

Dark^'^Knigh GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 25, 2007
    Paradise
    KazoWAR's patcher allows you to patch over other patches (eg. Rudolph & Raqib12). I've tried it briefly - it shows the "hacked by Raqib12 & Rykin text (unfortunately!), the introductory new game text (Kazo), Save icon (not Report, as in Raqib's). Trying to get the best of both worlds, which seems all okay so far, but I haven't done too much gameplay yet.

...and, GOD speed to Magnius for this translation! I have a couple of ferals in my household frothing at the mouth in anticapation of your release. [​IMG]

18. FatalX

FatalX Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2009
    Canada
    This is great
    I have a request though, could you please make it so that a pre patched rom can be used with this?

You see the only way to patch with Rudolph's patch is to use a clean rom first, but if this requires a clean rom as well then I cant have both. Or, could you make it so that Rudolph's patch is integrated in this?

19. Big Kong Boss

Big Kong Boss GBAtemp Fan

Aug 17, 2008
    U.S.
    I would not mind a Magnius + KazoWAR Team up!

20. hvsep

hvsep GBAtemp Regular

Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Beggars can't be choosers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.