Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt140

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Personally, I'd close the topic until the first beta patch is released (because the arguing doesn't seem like it's going to stop...)

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I've just recently started to work on it again and I'm at Violet City. But heh, knowing how fast I work I should be further in no time. Basically, I'm translating more and more lines as I go through the game. HGSS forces you to go through Bellsprout Tower before you can fight the Gym Leader, so yeah...

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
WataruKun said:
Well I've just recently started to work on it again and I'm at Violet City. But heh, knowing how fast I work I should be further in no time. Basically, I'm translating more and more lines as I go through the game. HGSS forces you to go through Bellsprout Tower before you can fight the Gym Leader, so yeah...
Awesome, you're progressing really fast, keep up the good work!

phanat1c

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've lost faith in you, bro. kazo's already starting english storylines and people are getting tred of waiting :/

Big Kong Boss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hafzul.bhuiyan said:
where can i get the beta??
hafzul.bhuiyan said:
where can i find the beta????????
QUOTE(hafzul.bhuiyan @ Sep 20 2009, 05:23 AM)
okay... where can i download a beta of this Translation Patch????
WILL YOU SHUT UP!? THERE IS NO BETA. YOU'RE ONE OF MANY WHO BEGGED IN Raqib12's Translation, WHICH IS NOW TERMINATED BECAUSE OF CONSTANT PESTERING BY NOOBS AND BIG BABIES LIKE YOU.

I do not care if this is considered flaming, people have to let these beggars know to fucking wait.

Pastry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phanat1c said:
I've lost faith in you, bro. kazo's already starting english storylines and people are getting tred of waiting :/
That's just you. I'm waiting patiently. Kazo is just copying text from G/S/C and coming up with what he thinks would sound right where the new dialog is. Do what you want, bro.

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
@phanat1c so what if kazo has already started translating the storylins, watarukun nvr divulged any information that said that he's releasing his patch on so and so date, also since he's the one translating it its his wish when he wants to release it man coz he has a life to live to rather than jst work on translating just to please people..

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
phanat1c said:

Translating takes time god dammit.
dry.gif

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Big Kong Boss said:
hafzul.bhuiyan said:
hafzul.bhuiyan said:
WILL YOU SHUT UP!? THERE IS NO BETA. YOU'RE ONE OF MANY WHO BEGGED IN Raqib12's Translation, WHICH IS NOW TERMINATED BECAUSE OF CONSTANT PESTERING BY NOOBS AND BIG BABIES LIKE YOU.

I do not care if this is considered flaming, people have to let these beggars know to fucking wait.

I agree..

Matt140

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hotzdevil said:
Big Kong Boss said:
hafzul.bhuiyan said:
hafzul.bhuiyan said:

I agree..

Same here...

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People.. Chill its a patch for a DS Game >.> if you can translate it faster go ahead.. if not, WAIT FOR IT TO COME(Patch/ US Release)

Arshin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Big Kong Boss said:
hafzul.bhuiyan said:
hafzul.bhuiyan said:

So true
hate2.gif

midniteoctopus

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Big Kong Boss said:
hafzul.bhuiyan said:
hafzul.bhuiyan said:

Somebody had to say it, thank you.

Does anybody know if a moderator can close this thread? The OP already said he's not going to release a beta until later on and this thread just keeps going on and on in circles. There's really no reason to keep it open until he releases updates on his translation.

silverbullet1080

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
phanat1c said:
You made an account to make such as asinine post? Good job, ass. Lern2patience

Big Kong Boss said:
hafzul.bhuiyan said:
hafzul.bhuiyan said:

I agree, they're getting fucking annoying with their inability to read, but in all fairness Raqib quit because someone was merging his an kazos patch into one for the convenience of the community. Raqib called it theft, everyone lol'd at the sheer hypocrisy of a translator calling someone merging the patches a theif- so he quit.

NeoHaven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you serious? Raqib quit?..... Oh well done n00b squad you've really fucked up this time Fucking wankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ok for real i'm back