Not open for further replies.

LWares87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Magnius' Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Translation

Welcome to the new thread for Magnius's Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Translation. This translation was created by WataruKun. This translation is available for Pokemon HeartGold (v3.1) and Pokemon SoulSilver (v4). Version 4 for SoulSilver is translated up to: after you defeat the Gym Leader Morty in Ecruteak City.

For the old thread including screenshots, videos and downloads, please look here.

Unless, you haven't got anything nice to say, don't bother saying anything at all! As this thread is for discussing the translation only! If you wish to spoil this thread for everyone else then, please do it elsewhere as negative opinions are not welcome here!
frown.gif

If WataruKun, wishes to continue his translation, it will be announced here in this thread as well as any new releases! By the way, this is not an edit of WataruKun's translation, this is just a new thread.
smile.gif

Reactions: 1 person

WataruKun

Rom translator.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sigh... a bit of a warning. Do not reply to and do not pay attention to trolls. Make it known in the first post that opinions are not wanted. If you see flaming report. Do not respond or you might as well have this locked like the other. I myself won't post be posting in this that much.

LWares87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WataruKun, I made this new thread for you, to announce any new progress on your translation.

I will be keeping a close on this thread and I'm sure "hopefully", the moderators will be able to help as well to keep things under control.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LWares said:
WataruKun, I made this new thread for you, to announce any new progress on your translation.

I will be keeping a close on this thread and i'm sure the moderators will be able to help as well to keep things under control.
smile.gif
That's all I ask
smile.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The other thread wasn't permanently closed.....If I close threads I usually give explanation!

It's opened now, I just cleaned last couple of pages....really, no need for messing things up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.