Mafia: Round 5 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

I was going to give you guys salmon next time. Or maybe steak. So ungrateful. >:^(

Reactions: nxwing

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Deleted User

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, here's what happened last night. CumTurista left Vinny's house last night and began back to his house. As he crossed arduinodelorians lawn something happened to him they he had thought would never happen... he saw a sylveon. It was adorable.... oh yeah, also the mafia showed up. I was there in person (I'm the sylveon), but I couldn't see their faces. One of them grabbed CumTurista and threw them to the ground. The other, with his hood removed, began to shove triple a batteries down his throat. CumTurista began to choke. "I know who's in the mafia" he exclaimed. I ran up to CumTurista and he whispered in my ear that he thought it was Swiss cheese who had done this to him. Clearly the battery acid was getting to him. I told him it wasn't possible so he started blurring out other random words such as whale, gameboy, and jesus. Among these random words he said jDSX, which I'm considering his guess as to who his in that mafia. He was still choking, but he that didn't stop him from pulling out a lighter and some eggs and smoking them. Since he wasn't dying yet, and was too distracted by his egg smoking I looked through his bag and found some nudes he took of Vinny. He noticed my run away with the nudes, and the very thought killed him.

Killed last night: CumTurista

Cause of death: lack of nudes

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And of course we need someone to be hung because crazy town would be complete without spontaneous hangings.

Poll: poll closed

Detective recommended: jDSEX

Last edited by CIAwesome526,

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keven6969 was hung and killed. What a shame... You were right! he was in the mafia... leaving one more....

Go to sleep everyone!

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
last night the last mafia member was caught going to meatgrev's house last night, which was surprising since prior to tonight all murders happened on arduinodelorian's lawn. oh wait never mind. He kidnapped meatgrev and carried meatgrev into his white van. Later we see the van drive onto arduinodelorians lawn, giving us a clear shot of the van (pic included below). Once on arduinodelorian's lawn, the final mafia member of the mafia killed meatgrev in a greta way... He brought out a ladder leaned it up against arduinodelorian's house and brought meatgrev up to the top. Once on top he forced meatgrev's eyes open and made him stare at vinny going full furry in his umbreon suit. Soon meatgrev suffocated from forgetting to breath because he was so overwhelmed by the view. To be honest im jealous. The final mafia member is still out there among the 3 remaining citizens. We need your help to catch him. if you see the white van below please attemot to spot who is in it and vote to hang them.

Vans-Authentic-White-Skate-Shoes--Mens--_135644-front.jpg

Vote on who to hang: poll closed

Other than that, have a great morning, everyone! :D

Last edited by CIAwesome526,

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh, i guess i havent finished this.. well ill finish up for whoever was left in suspense (sorry for bump)

Well that was the longest day ever! :wacko:

Today jDSX was hung. and it turned out he was innocent. theres only 2 left and one of them is the mafia. sorry, everyone, but it looks like the mafia is going to win this war.

But who knows? theres only one way to find out what happens... and thats to wait the night. Good night everyone! :yay:

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nxwing is running the next one.

okay good morning everyone! last night there were no murders! The mafia must have given u...... *gets hit by white van* Ouch. im not dead though. Im on arduinodelorians lawn and i have a clear view of who is in the white van... Its Edrian! and it looks like hes dragging out xthemeat!
oh, now hes suffocating xthemeat. and now hes cutting xthemeat into peices. now hes.... juggling? now hes choking xthemeat again. now hes choking me! Now hes stabbing xthemeat again. now xthemeat is almost dead. now edrian is covering him in dynamite. now hes lighting the dynamite. now the dynamite is blowing up. now xthemeat is all over arduinodelorians house. now edrian is getting in the white van.

Edrian won. the mafia survived.

Today was an unfortunate day for all the tow*gets hit my van again*....

/\ im dead now /\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass