1. 1,316

Front-page

Mafia: Definitive Edition
    is the latest game to be affected by the global coronavirus pandemic. Today, developer Hangar 13 and publisher 2K issued a statement announcing that the game's release is being pushed back almost a month, from August 28th to September 25th, citing COVID-19 related challenges as the reason.
    That doesn't mean they're leaving Mafia fans high and dry, however! In the same statement, an extended look at gameplay was announced to be coming on July 22nd, with a 15 second teaser already available on YouTube, and on the franchise’s Twitter page.

Mafia: Definitive Edition will be available on PlayStation 4, PC on Steam, and Xbox One, and will retail for $39.99.

T-hug, Mr. Looigi and Ericzander like this.
  2. Discussion (4 replies)

3. Ericzander

Ericzander Always sleeps.
    Reviewer

Somalia
    I'm always down for reasonable delays if it means a better product. But I wonder how much benefit can actually come from a one month delay.

RyRyIV likes this.
  4. Jayinem81

Jayinem81 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Probably mostly bug testing.

5. Rafciu

Rafciu Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Poland
    Month delay is not that bad. I love Mafia 2, never got opportunity to play 1. I heard that 1 is even better so can't wait to play it.

6. satel

satel Luigi's Big Brother

Laos
    would be nice to be able to play a proper game like this on Switch

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Definitive, gameplay, Edition