Madou Monogatari I: Honoo no Sotsuenji English translation released

vincentx77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A fan translation of Madou Monogatari I: Honoo no Sotsuenji for the PC-Engine has been completed and released by LIPEMCO Translations. A first person dungeon crawler in the vein of Dungeon Master, some version of this title graced nearly every fourth generation console, as well as a few of the fifth. Madou Monogatari is also the only RPG to use the PC-Engine's Arcade System card.

The patch is available at romhacking.net

Also check out the translation team's home page at http://stargood.org/

Last edited by vincentx77, , Reason: Forgot to show game

vincentx77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does that name even mean?

It's most basic translation is something like "Magical Story," though a few games have released in English under the "Sorcery Saga" name.

I should've added, the second part is "Fiery Kindergarten Graduation," at least according to the webz. That sounds close enough. The basic premise of the whole game is that she has to fight her way out of a giant tower filled with all sorts of nasties to graduate Kindergarten, so yeah.

Reactions: AkiraKurusu

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's most basic translation is something like "Magical Story," though a few games have released in English under the "Sorcery Saga" name.

I should've added, the second part is "Fiery Kindergarten Graduation," at least according to the webz. That sounds close enough. The basic premise of the whole game is that she has to fight her way out of a giant tower filled with all sorts of nasties to graduate Kindergarten, so yeah.
That sounds...unique. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.