Madden for n00bs

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by drz, Mar 22, 2007.

Mar 22, 2007

Madden for n00bs by drz at 5:07 PM (669 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. drz
    OP

Newcomer drz Member

Australia
    Madden NFL 07 has got some pretty good reviews, and from the few screenshots I've seen it's one of the better games graphically on the Wii. So I'm thinking about checking it out. But I've never played any NFL game, never watched any NFL match, and I know nothing about how to play. (Any other ignorant Aussies out there? [​IMG])

So, do you think it's worth a shot?

2. Lacrimosa

Member Lacrimosa GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    There you go for a start ---> Football rules

I started watching NFL a year ago and when I saw Madden for Wii I bought it right away. Generally, I HATE sport games (never played, never will) but Madden is very different. EA has done a fantastic game and the controls are the most perfect 'till now for Wii imo.

If (and only IF) you like the game, buy it. If you don't like it, you'll get bored.

But the most important, is to know the rules.

If anyone else who knows about football reads this, I have a question: How the hell can I predict that the opposite team will go for an onside kick???

3. thegame07

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    i like the games but i always get beat :'( i know the rules. Sports games are my specialty except dam madden [​IMG]

I dont liek watching nfl. However i have been to an american football match. The game stops to much to enjoy it they should keep the game flowing.