Gaming Madagascar 2 Escape to Afrika

to3cutter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
How to change language to English in Madagascar 2? I get two versions, one dutch and other french without any possibillity to change to english. Am I missing something? Thx

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get DS #2952: Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (USA)

The other one from what I see is Netherlands only, I don't see any other Euro releases.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it's worth mentioning that this game peaked my interest. It's a fully 3D platformer that uses the Crash of the Titans DS engine. It's not as fun as Crash, but it has similar gameplay and people who enjoyed Titans on DS might want to try it out.

to3cutter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I try 2952: Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (USA) but then i got FRENCH LANGUAGE (tried multiple roms USA marked)

On emulator and on my NDS same.

aviv6t.jpg

DokiDoki98

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would you WANT that game. Try downloading #2952: Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa(USA)

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHERE
ph34r.gif

EDIT: This game has little to no story. Click the first option and ENJOY YOUR GAME.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DokiDoki98 said:
Why would you WANT that game. Try downloading #2952: Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa(USA)

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHERE
ph34r.gif

EDIT: This game has little to no story. Click the first option and ENJOY YOUR GAME.
This game is pretty decent for a movie license. It plays like the Crash Bandicoot, admittedly less fun. But it's decent.

And that guy was right. All the roms for this game marked USA are in French (text and voices). There's a Europe rom, but I believe it's in Dutch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte