Mad Catz Project M.O.J.O. (android console) Price, Date and Specs Announced.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Android runs on the Linux kernel. It's the heart of the system.
How is this distantly related?

Well, i'm no Catboy. But isn't Android only using a modified kernal of Linux under piles of shells and UIs?

I mean, that's sort of like calling a Lion your step-brother because you're both mammals.

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the perfect thread to announce my new Youtube force feedback device!!!

It consists of a robotic arm and a leg the arm is holding a baseball bat the leg has a steel toe'd boot.

When some one gets hit on the head with something you can feel it! When some gets kicked in the nuts well you too will feel it!

*Not a real product, not endorsed by anyone, not compatible with this new Android game console or any other game console.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the perfect thread to announce my new Youtube force feedback device!!!

It consists of a robotic arm and a leg the arm is holding a baseball bat the leg has a steel toe'd boot.

When some one gets hit on the head with something you can feel it! When some gets kicked in the nuts well you too will feel it!

*Not a real product, not endorsed by anyone, not compatible with this new Android game console or any other game console.

I've seen alot shit jokes on this site (and told many more) but this one is tops.

Good job sir.

Reactions: Psionic Roshambo

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
I was wondering whether to go with "full-length" or "retail-length" but decided retail-length made more sense.

the safest term would be SNES-length.
I'm really trying to stay away of these android based consoles, but they appear like the plague, in some time we will have android consoles packed as a bonus with the cereals just like they packed CD's with shitty games.

Reactions: the_randomizer

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As capable as this might be, the reality is that all too many who would buy it are just going to use it for Angry Birds and nothing else. And that's just sad.

Maybe there is some sort of underground Angry Birds death match championship we don't know about....

Angry Birds to the death!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1