amemoryoncelost

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone on a mac using the supercard ds one? Have had the horrid ds-x for the past year and it's getting old. I mean, I can patch my games, but that means running between two and sometimes three computers for each game.

So yeah, am I going to hate my life trying to use my mac and this card? I understand updates to the card may need to be done via the windows machine, but for putting games on the card, drag and drop right? I'm not doing any GBA stuff, just DS roms and maybe a little homebrew..

cynthia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I use OSX only, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone else who uses OSX. Everything from firmware updates to copying games is all drag-and-drop, and if you find a trimmer in need you can always use DS Trimdrop. (Not the best tool, but it works anyway)

If for some reason you still are on OS9, everything will work, but you will have no way to trim your roms unless you make your own tool. It wouldn't take that long if you could get a working copy of codewarrior, since you can get all the code freely from the public, and the only thing you would need to do is work on a interface.

amemoryoncelost

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply, was wondering if I would have been the only one, hah. I'm on tiger right now, thinking about going to leopard, we'll see, wait for a few more updates from Apple to work out some of the early kinks as usual.

I'll probably wait another week or two before paying for the supercard, just wait to see what the other guys to as far as updates. I'm sure the cyclo/m3/R4 guys will have the RTS soon.

But thanks for the reply cynthia!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all