M3Sakura Ver1.48 X The Europe/USA/Asia Version

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by dsrules, Jul 19, 2010.

1. dsrules
    OP

dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

Sep 20, 2005
  2. 777kidis777

777kidis777 Big Red

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    California
    Finally.
    *throws away Touchpod*

3. geminisama

geminisama Metsu

Jul 17, 2008
    United States
    Oregon
    It's customary to ask; Is Pokemon, and SMT: Strange Journey fixed yet? And is the game over screen in Infinite Space fixed? Probably not.

4. sweenish

sweenish GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 16, 2008
    United States
    WA
    i'm also wanting to know. although at this point, i might just go for it.

for the f_core update, i did fresh reformat beforehand. i'll just delete the saves i have and hope that they work.

5. Goli

Goli RPG

Jul 16, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Eigokoro Kyoushitsu still doesn't work for me... I alredy tried with different roms and everything.

6. kyle007

kyle007 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 5, 2008
    United States
    I've never done a system folder update before, I always start fresh [​IMG] but if I wanted to just update the system folder do I delete it and move the new one? or just merge the two. And what do I lose if I delete the system folder (stuff like settings/saves etc etc)

7. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    just delete the system folder and copy the new one over

you might also want to download the latest cheat file located here http://cheats.gbatemp.net/Temp/files/TEMP_M3_DB.zip
    rename the file to "cheat_EN.db" and place it in the new SYSTEM folder, overwrite when promoted

8. whop

whop Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 27, 2010
    United States
    I have a DSI XL. I just bought the m3i zero and installed this file. The system boots fine but it will only boot up in m3 DS REAL. Why is the DS REAL coming up? It also show a GBA option but my XL will not play GBA games. Did I download the wrong software?

9. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    M3i Zero is basically the same exact thing as the M3 Real except it can run on a DSi
    its just a logo in another words since m3 sakura was made for the M3 Real

edit:
    actually it sounds like you are in M3 Touchpod mode
    upon botting your m3i, hold the A button, this will bring you to a menu to choose which startup OS you want
    choose M3 Sakura

10. aragon

aragon GBAtemp Regular

Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    You cannot play GBA games on a XL because of the missing Slot-2, because the M3 needs the GBA expansion module in Slot 2 for this. If you want to play GBA games, get a SuperCard DSTwo or any other Slot-1 card with GBA emulation.

11. whop

whop Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 27, 2010
    United States
    I don't care about the GBA games. I mainly wanted to make sure I had the right software for the DSi. I loaded the earlierrr version of Sakura but the initial boot squence still comes up with the REAL DS logo. Will I be able to play DSi games or do I have the wrong system or f.core file?

12. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ The saint of all the sinners

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    M3i Zero will play games with DSi features, but will not be able to use the features.
    There are flashcarts though that can play DSi exclusive games yet.