Hacking M3Sakura Ver1.48 X The Europe/USA/Asia Version

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm also wanting to know. although at this point, i might just go for it.

for the f_core update, i did fresh reformat beforehand. i'll just delete the saves i have and hope that they work.

kyle007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never done a system folder update before, I always start fresh
tongue.gif
but if I wanted to just update the system folder do I delete it and move the new one? or just merge the two. And what do I lose if I delete the system folder (stuff like settings/saves etc etc)

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kyle007 said:
I've never done a system folder update before, I always start fresh
tongue.gif
but if I wanted to just update the system folder do I delete it and move the new one? or just merge the two. And what do I lose if I delete the system folder (stuff like settings/saves etc etc)
just delete the system folder and copy the new one over

you might also want to download the latest cheat file located here http://cheats.gbatemp.net/Temp/files/TEMP_M3_DB.zip
rename the file to "cheat_EN.db" and place it in the new SYSTEM folder, overwrite when promoted

whop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a DSI XL. I just bought the m3i zero and installed this file. The system boots fine but it will only boot up in m3 DS REAL. Why is the DS REAL coming up? It also show a GBA option but my XL will not play GBA games. Did I download the wrong software?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whop said:
I have a DSI XL. I just bought the m3i zero and installed this file. The system boots fine but it will only boot up in m3 DS REAL. Why is the DS REAL coming up? It also show a GBA option but my XL will not play GBA games. Did I download the wrong software?
M3i Zero is basically the same exact thing as the M3 Real except it can run on a DSi
its just a logo in another words since m3 sakura was made for the M3 Real

edit:
actually it sounds like you are in M3 Touchpod mode
upon botting your m3i, hold the A button, this will bring you to a menu to choose which startup OS you want
choose M3 Sakura

aragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whop said:

You cannot play GBA games on a XL because of the missing Slot-2, because the M3 needs the GBA expansion module in Slot 2 for this. If you want to play GBA games, get a SuperCard DSTwo or any other Slot-1 card with GBA emulation.

whop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care about the GBA games. I mainly wanted to make sure I had the right software for the DSi. I loaded the earlierrr version of Sakura but the initial boot squence still comes up with the REAL DS logo. Will I be able to play DSi games or do I have the wrong system or f.core file?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: RIP Akira Toriyama
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
whop said:
I don't care about the GBA games. I mainly wanted to make sure I had the right software for the DSi. I loaded the earlierrr version of Sakura but the initial boot squence still comes up with the REAL DS logo. Will I be able to play DSi games or do I have the wrong system or f.core file?
M3i Zero will play games with DSi features, but will not be able to use the features.
There are flashcarts though that can play DSi exclusive games yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Accidently ok. :tpi: