Trophies
XP
Country
hope everything works fine with this version

http://handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html

1.Solve the problem of adding the soft-rest function for Game 4597,4604
2.Solve the problem of adding the RTS function for Game 4603
3.Fix the compatibility of game 4535,4593,4588,4590,4594,4604

1. The amendment, "4535 - Mario Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Korea)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
2. Amendment, "4588 - Mini four-wheel DS (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;
3. To amend, "4590 - Lena's studio repair chatelard the alchemist (Japan)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
4. To amend, "4593 - Naruto Shippuuden big melee! Shadow avatar picture (Korea)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
5. To amend, "4594 - The Legend of Zelda earth's whistle (Japan)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
6. To amend, "4597 - Learning Institute English Samadhi DS (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
7. To amend, "4603 - Cafes and Angel (South Korea) can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
8. To amend, "4604 - Mail Pets DS Xiaotao love dreaming, and magic pen (Japan)" to avoid problems and code responses to join the soft reset in the case, the game is not running properly issues;

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
MasterMan said:
Again? Already posted and not yet mirrored.
The gbalpha link is broken, maybe.
shawty00 said:
Yeah, for some reason, I cannot download it from the link. Can you mirror it, please?I can't download it either.

QUOTE(A Gay Little Cat Boy @ Dec 28 2009, 03:49 PM)
Here's a link to my system file I got this morning
http://filetrip.net/f9193-My-System-file-1-0.html
Yeah I kinda made this post this morning
If you were able to download it earlier and now no one else can, maybe they took it down again
ohmy.gif
Be careful with this file, back up your saves
wink.gif

I'll just wait until it's available from the official website again.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Densetsu3000 said:
MasterMan said:
Again? Already posted and not yet mirrored.
The gbalpha link is broken, maybe.
shawty00 said:
Yeah, for some reason, I cannot download it from the link. Can you mirror it, please?I can't download it either.

QUOTE(A Gay Little Cat Boy @ Dec 28 2009, 03:49 PM)
Here's a link to my system file I got this morning
http://filetrip.net/f9193-My-System-file-1-0.html
Yeah I kinda made this post this morning
If you were able to download it earlier and now no one else can, maybe they took it down again
ohmy.gif
Be careful with this file, back up your saves
wink.gif

I'll just wait until it's available from the official website again.
Well it seems to be working fine for me this morning, but I haven't tried everything, I have been really busy.
But still backup your saves, I lost my Zelda save from the last update

shawty00

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the link Cat Boy but its working on the official site again. ;]

Edit - I just put the new Sakura on my M3i and when i launch LoZ it says, "Save data file Format Error!" Sakura created its own save file of LoZ since I didn't have one before. Any help?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cant even get it to work
put it on my card

boots up and displays the m3 logo in the bottom corner then just 2 black screen

nvm
works now, redownloaded it

kikoexe

Trophies
XP
Country
they said codes with Zelda now works.. well fyi guys, it's not working.. again.. it was working with the 1st edition, and now it's broken.. way to go m3 team..

junker_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are forgiven m3............for these sinners sin YOU! i will forgive you sinners though...for thou shall be forgive. you can ban me from my forgiveness...but i will always forgive..i will eb back hence this. raise my warn level to 90 and i stop the word...or let me go on to spread this until i am destroyed

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
junker_man32 said:
You are forgiven m3............for these sinners sin YOU! i will forgive you sinners though...for thou shall be forgive. you can ban me from my forgiveness...but i will always forgive..i will eb back hence this. raise my warn level to 90 and i stop the word...or let me go on to spread this until i am destroyed
You'll never be accepted again.

junker_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatsu said:
junker_man32 said:
u dont stop at sinning cuz i forgive u?????? you sin for forgiveness. let everyone see who this man really is..he takes..never gives. but you shall be forgiven!

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
junker_man32 said:
Hatsu said:
junker_man32 said:
u dont stop at sinning cuz i forgive u?????? you sin for forgiveness. let everyone see who this man really is..he takes..never gives. but you shall be forgiven!
You fail at forgiving. You fail at everything.

junker_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatsu said:
junker_man32 said:
Hatsu said:
junker_man32 said:
"Please show respect for all members at GBAtemp"...i was sinning..i now see light..i forgive you..i will not forgive myself. yes hate me for forgiving everyone sir....even you! warn level still 20

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
junker_man32 said:
Hatsu said:
junker_man32 said:
Hatsu said:
junker_man32 said:
"Please show respect for all members at GBAtemp"...i was sinning..i now see light..i forgive you..i will not forgive myself. yes hate me for forgiving everyone sir....even you! warn level still 20
Idiots don't deserve respect.

junker_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[/quote]
i was talking about you how i was giving you respects and forgiving. no no no, you are not an idiot...doint think bad of urself please!! u are forgiven!!! warn still 20

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself