Hacking M3Sakura Ver1.40 X Instant Code= 10sec delay

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@g6team, what happened here? I have reported this ever since Sakura 1.35 X 3rd Edition came out
on Sakura 1.40 X, the Instant Codes cheat function is still equal the same as a 10 seconds delay (not the Toggle ON/OFF 10 seconds delay), but a REAL 10 Seconds delay
please fix it ASAP

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:
I don't seem to have that problem...
that means either you have no idea what I'm talking about or you didn't test a game that requires the use of Instant Codes cheat function

try play the clean rom version of Guitar Heroes using the bypass Grip hack and tell me if there's a problem or not

powered_by_tux

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What's with the loss of code and real time functionality after soft resetting? Has it been fixed in 1.40?

EDIT: No, it has not been fixed.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dsrules said:
DeltaBurnt said:
that means either you have no idea what I'm talking about or you didn't test a game that requires the use of Instant Codes cheat function

try play the clean rom version of Guitar Heroes using the bypass Grip hack and tell me if there's a problem or not

I'm not an idiot :\

I do know what you mean and it seems to work for me, IDK about you.

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:
dsrules said:
DeltaBurnt said:

it seems to work??? you sounded like you're not even sure it works or not, mind telling me which game(s) did you tested the Instant Codes function with on Sakura 1.40?

and let me give you another test for a game that need to use the Instant Codes function since there are only a few out there
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J)
GameID: YKGJ 7F96A5B7

[half bypass privacy check]
9208AD06 0000E28D
1208AD08 00000037
D2000000 00000000

use a clean rom (not patched), open Notepad and copy&paste the bolded part, then save it as a .dht cheatfile (make sure Save as type is set to All Files)
enable the cheat and load the game, choose New Game, choose Difficulty, choose Yes to start.
do the same in both Sakura 1.40 and Touchpod and see the difference, or go back to Sakura 1.35 2nd edition and see the difference

oh yeah, just in case, to make sure that you're using a clean rom on Guitar Heroes and Kingdom Hearts: load the game without any cheats and make sure that both games can't start normally.

here's another one, Metal Slug 7 Japanese version:
Metal Slug 7 (J)
GameID:YM7J 6C39B2B3

[english language]
220531B0 00000001

Start a new mission, if the Instant Codes works then the game will be in English, otherwise it'll be in Japanese

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
g6team said:
Ya, the instant code function seem to be broken in Sakura. I'll let the team know.

Thanks!

Could you let the team know that the game freezes when you try to battle someone on wifi with pokemon platinum if you have any extra features turned on, like ar codes or soft reset.

Styles420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KazoWAR said:
g6team said:
Ya, the instant code function seem to be broken in Sakura. I'll let the team know.

Thanks!

Could you let the team know that the game freezes when you try to battle someone on wifi with pokemon platinum if you have any extra features turned on, like ar codes or soft reset.

Maybe the freeze is because you're essentially using a modified ROM - all of those features require a front-end loader to be patched to the game, and AR codes actually patch the game itself. This means that your data isn't what the other user's copy expects, so the two copies can't communicate. It'd be a lot like if I decided to throw random bits of latin into a conversation where only english is expected - communication problems are nearly inevitable.

It's not an issue with your flashcart, it's a matter of using modified files. Try playing the game without cheating, and it will work fine.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dsrules said:
DeltaBurnt said:
dsrules said:
DeltaBurnt said:

it seems to work??? you sounded like you're not even sure it works or not, mind telling me which game(s) did you tested the Instant Codes function with on Sakura 1.40?

and let me give you another test for a game that need to use the Instant Codes function since there are only a few out there

9208AD06 0000E28D
1208AD08 00000037
D2000000 00000000

use a clean rom (not patched), open Notepad and copy&paste the bolded part, then save it as a .dht cheatfile (make sure Save as type is set to All Files)
enable the cheat and load the game, choose New Game, choose Difficulty, choose Yes to start.
do the same in both Sakura 1.40 and Touchpod and see the difference, or go back to Sakura 1.35 2nd edition and see the difference

oh yeah, just in case, to make sure that you're using a clean rom on Guitar Heroes and Kingdom Hearts: load the game without any cheats and make sure that both games can't start normally.

Metal Slug 7 (J)

[english language]
220531B0 00000001

Start a new mission, if the Instant Codes works then the game will be in English, otherwise it'll be in Japanese

Dude no, I am sure. But I guess if anything anyone says contradicts what you say they're automatically retards who don't know s**t about anything. I'm not trying to start a fight with you, I'm just pointing out that when I say something I mean it, I won't go around saying something like "I found a way to fix all the problems of Sakura!" unless I really mean it...or if it's April 1st.

But it doesn't really matter since g6team already tested it himself.

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt, I'm not trying to start a fight too. There is just no way the Instant Codes function is working on Sakura 1.35 3rd edition and 1.40X and yet you said it works, there must be something wrong there, that's why I asked you to test those games out and post the results or tell me which game you tested and works so that I could test it out.

But now, even g6team admitted that the Instant Codes function is broken in 1.40 X...case closed.

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
dsrules said:
DeltaBurnt said:
dsrules said:
DeltaBurnt said:

9208AD06 0000E28D
1208AD08 00000037
D2000000 00000000

Metal Slug 7 (J)

[english language]
220531B0 00000001

Dude no, I am sure. But I guess if anything anyone says contradicts what you say they're automatically retards who don't know s**t about anything. I'm not trying to start a fight with you, I'm just pointing out that when I say something I mean it, I won't go around saying something like "I found a way to fix all the problems of Sakura!" unless I really mean it...or if it's April 1st.

But it doesn't really matter since g6team already tested it himself.

Does that Piracy Bypass for KH work all the way through the game? If so, why is it called half piracy bypass?

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
gokuguy said:
Does that Piracy Bypass for KH work all the way through the game? If so, why is it called half piracy bypass?
no. it's just a code that I made for testing the Instant Codes function
you could only get as far as the Sleeping Room just before the actual game play begins..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4