M3Sakura goes to Black screenor say no SD card found.

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Sacohen9665, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Sacohen9665
    OP

Sacohen9665 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 25, 2009
    United States
    First of all I'm new to the M3Sakura and the DSi so forgive me if this question has been addressed already. I did a search and didn't find a lot amd what I did find didn't make sense to me.

I just set up an M3Sakura for my wife's DSi. When I load the loader itgoes thru the disck check and it either goes to Black screenor say no SD card found.

If I turn the DSi off for a bit and then try again it is fine.

Does anyone know why this of all I'm knew to the happens and what I can do to fix it?

2. blacksheep998

blacksheep998 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 19, 2008
    United States
    I get this issue sometimes. I have no idea what causes it but the simplest fix I've found is to hold A while starting up the DS. This will bring up the firmware select screen and let you pick sakura. It should work from there.

3. Sacohen9665
    OP

Sacohen9665 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 25, 2009
    United States

Thanks;

My wife tried it and said that works.

4. Shevden

Shevden Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 16, 2011
    United States
    Since I'm having a similar issue, I'm trying to use the newest Sakura v1.35 on my M3DS Real card (using a DS Lite) and after it gives me the option for either Sakura or TouchPod, the screen just goes black. I can hold down the A button to get back to the firmware selection screen, but no matter which one I choose, blackness.

Also, just for more info, I'm using an 8 gig Micro SD card and I used the self installing .exe to upload the system folder onto my card.

I figured the more info you had, the better chances of finding a fix. :-)

Shevden

EDIT: Ok, I downloaded the Sakura 1.49 version and if I run Sakura, it just stays at the "loading" page. If I run touchpad, it loads the program, but refuses to load a NDS game.