Hacking M3Sakura Bootscreen

Esparoba2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello everyone.

(This is my first post in this community so i don't really know how to put this.)

Since a few months i am the happy owner off the M3 Real Perfect Bundle. And i must say that it works fantastic!
laugh.gif

I recently updated to M3Sakura V1.41. Now i wanted to make a skin for myself, which is pretty much finished by now. But the bootscreen of the Sakura firmware (the pink one with those leaves flying around the M3Sakura logo) is very ugly in combination with my skin (that has a carbon texture background.)

Now my question is: is it possible to change the M3Sakura bootscreen?

Thanks in advance!

Esparoba2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Densetsu3000 said:
Looking forward to seeing your new skin
smile.gif
When you finish it just let me know and I'll link to it in the FAQ.

I will try to notify you when its done. I just have a hard time with the Sakura Skin Maker i don't understand what to do with it. The readme is writen in all kinds of special characters, probably Japanese, but since my Windows is in Dutch it won't recognize Japanese characters.

Zantom07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, what you do is rename your skin's folder to default and put it in the skin tool directory (make sure you don't replace the original theme, rename that to "default bak" or something). Then launch "makeskin_default.bat" and let it do it's thing.

Esparoba2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Zantom07 said:
Ok, what you do is rename your skin's folder to default and put it in the skin tool directory (make sure you don't replace the original theme, rename that to "default bak" or something). Then launch "makeskin_default.bat" and let it do it's thing.

Great it works now. Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: lol