M3Real with Sakura, switch gba from upper to lower screen?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Reconnin, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Reconnin
    OP

Newcomer Reconnin Member

United States
    Is there someway in the firmware to switch the screens? The top screen stopped working and I would like to use it to play GBA games until I get upper screen to fix it. [​IMG]

2. Dark^'^Knigh

Member Dark^'^Knigh GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Of course, take out your M3Real (obviously), turn on DS and select the bottom icon. From there choose the left icon (spanner tool), then choose the icon on the right (GBA symbol) and then select the bottom screen.
    Should just be a matter of replacing M3Real & turn DS back on.

3. Reconnin
    OP

Newcomer Reconnin Member

United States

Its not that easy. I tried that before I posted this here! The M3Real must override it some how cause its setto the lower!
    [​IMG]

4. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    Hmm, I would recommend the same thing as Dark^'^Knight..I guess that Sakura works on it's own then..
    I haven't seen that option anywhere in the firmware, or settings.....
    It seems that this is one of the things that should be placed on "to do" list for M3 Team..

5. Dark^'^Knigh

Member Dark^'^Knigh GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Well, bugger me! Hard to believe Sakura would override the consoles settings. Presumably you are using the triple boot firmware, so have you tried to see if the adjusted settings are recognised whel M3Real's firmware is run (and/or iTouch firmware, for that matter)?

6. 11gardir

Member 11gardir GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    It would probably be extra work to go and find the system settings - something the m3 team evidently don't have time for. (Consider that this forum converted the Sakura firmware to english in a week, and M3 are still at it, supposedly).

Anyway, I think the old firmware can do it; try using the triple booter and looking in the Real firmware settings.