M3mini save game problem

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by tommasi, Jul 21, 2006.

Jul 21, 2006

M3mini save game problem by tommasi at 12:31 AM (793 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. tommasi
    OP

Newcomer tommasi Member

Featured Posts:
    Canada
    [​IMG] [​IMG] as yoou guys see i just got my M3mini and my passcard 3 and i flashed my DSL with flashme V7 and games works fine but when i save game its says game saved and i turn off my system and when i turn it back on and load the game there will be no save at all [​IMG] and whcn i check my SDMINI and i see there is DSSAVE folder and there is .dat file there have the same name as the game im plyin but i donno why its not working so plz help, i use gamemanager as will to put my games in

and i tried to get a save file from my original super mario bros with REIN and it boot up and see the save data and it say hit A to backup the save and it just hang on there for ever and it wont get the save file for me [​IMG]

plz help i played metroid for 3 hours yesturday and its all gone [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. TheSeige

Newcomer TheSeige Newbie

Featured Posts:
    United States
    im having the same problem, i played sims for 4 hours just to have it not save
    i didnt flash mine tho, just the passcard and the m3

3. tommasi
    OP

Newcomer tommasi Member

Featured Posts:
    Canada
    i donno i think we have to get auto save on all the time to get it to work and i donno if im gonna play another game whats gonna happin to the old save this is CRAZY and another thing that doesnt work for me

im trying to get my save data from my original game with REIN and i pick the first thing and i insert my ds game and i hit A and it just hand on there
    [​IMG]