Hardware M3Izero gmp-z003 troubles

ManchildXD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I just got the card and I am having trouble updating the card for the usa 3ds. I am not sure what is wrong and why it wont work on my 3ds. Before go on it the 3ds thinks its finding nemo did I do something wrong?

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The finding nemo icon means that it only supports up to 3ds v1.0.0-1. If your 3ds firmware is higher than v1.0.0-1, your m3i zero won't run on it, unless you update the F-Core. You can download the F-Core on their website. You can update by placing the firmware + F-core on the root, place the micro sd inside the m3i zero, then connect the m3i zero to the computer using the usb cable thing. But apparently, the latest F-core is buggy and I've heard quite a few people reporting bricks arising from it, so I don't really recommend you try it...

Reactions: 1 person

ManchildXD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The finding nemo icon means that it only supports up to 3ds v1.0.0-1. If your 3ds firmware is higher than v1.0.0-1, your m3i zero won't run on it, unless you update the F-Core. You can download the F-Core on their website. You can update by placing the firmware + F-core on the root, place the micro sd inside the m3i zero, then connect the m3i zero to the computer using the usb cable thing. But apparently, the latest F-core is buggy and I've heard quite a few people reporting bricks arising from it, so I don't really recommend you try it...
*sighs*thanks you figure if they are gonna do this sort of thing they would make it so it wouldnt brick. Igot the warning saying it may brick on the last one it said small chance but how big are the chances on this latest update? Also know any good sites for translated/european roms?

ManchildXD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't ask for ROMs, but if you mean translation patches, they are available everywhere, so look around google. You can also find some on GBATemp and romhacking.net. As for the update, I never used it, so I don't really know how well it works.
thank you. you were really helpful. I dont think risking my 3ds bricking is worth being able to use this card on my 3ds XD sorry for breaking the rules

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol