Hacking m3i zero problem when dsi is closed

kplac182

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an m3i zero with m3 sakura 1.40 and the f_core 1.0 data in my m3i zero. When I start running a game , the game runs fine , but when I close my dsi it goes off. I have tested an original game to see if teh problem is in my dsi , but this problem did not occur. I would appreciate if someone would know what the problem could be . Thanks.

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't seem to be alone with this issue. Just saw someone else complaining about it here. I guess it's an issue with the M3's firmware.

kplac182

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh. Well , at least is something that happens to everyones m3i zero ( i Hope , or else then somethings wrong with mine ) , thanks for the quick response by the way.

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem. Sorry that it probably wasn't the response you were looking for.
smile.gif

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I have read, yes, it seems to be happening to everyone with a M30. I don't have one myself, that's just what I have gathered from other posts I have seen (and this one).

kevin1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did all of you get them? Maybe theyre defective?, I got mines from gamezway, and left a few games on for several hours each while the dsi was closed

it never turned off or anything, it resumed back to where it was left off wen i closed it

D

Deleted-167431

I got this problem to, just figured out yesterday.
EDIT: This is strange, it works now if i close the DSI.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Also another 70TB going in the front mount drive bays of this server. 182tb raw, going to...