Hacking M3i Zero (not Z003) don't working on DSi 1.4.3E

Zouiguipopo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, first i'm french, sorry for my english.
I have a DSi with 1.4.3E firmware and a first version of M3i Zero, not the Z003 Version ! and the latest firmware (chessmaster) don't work...
So i need a solution !

Thanks You there is a lots a topics, i read these but nothing...

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I suggest the buying new flashcard.
I made a thread about the card no longer being supported as well provided some links to the latest and greatest flashcards, all with active supporting teams. I would suggest checking out that thread as well investing in one of the flashcards linked on the thread. All the links are from GBAtemp's official sponsor, so buying from them supports GBAtemp!

Zouiguipopo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hum okay thanks, and for You the best between acekard 2i and R4i Gold 3DS ? (the best for me is, no need to patch Pokemon B&W 2 (soon), or best reactivity team or Best menu System)
and NDS-Card : free shipping to france ?

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The two are pretty much the same. acekard 2i uses AKAIO firmware, while r4i gold 3ds uses Wood firmware, and both OSes are made out of the same source, so the UI is practically the same (you can even use the same themes). Compatibility is pretty much equal and both updates quickly.

The ak2i's micro sd port has a spring (similar to the M3i Zero, I believe), which apparently is a hassle. A lot of ak2i's have contact issues, although they can be solved fairly easily and permanently (if you want). This doesn't mean other cart's aren't prone to contact issues though.

Hardware-wise, r4i gold 3ds doesn't have too many defects, but its problems is the number of fakes around the market with the same name but different domain for the official website. If you decide to get one, make sure the website printed on the box/flashcart is http://r4ids.cn/.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
hum okay thanks, and for You the best between acekard 2i and R4i Gold 3DS ? (the best for me is, no need to patch Pokemon B&W 2 (soon), or best reactivity team or Best menu System)
and NDS-Card : free shipping to france ?
I own and use both of them regularly.
Both have Kernels based on the RPG source, so they work and look very much the same, with some small differences.
Acekard 2i has AKAIO, which regularly updates and has an AP-Bypass. It also has tons of features like wifi updates and homebrew soft-reset, but it does have a small connection problem that can be annoying when it happens.
R4i Gold has Wood R4, which lacks Ap-Bypass, but makes up for that with super fast updates. Just like AKAIO it too has tons of features like Wifi updates and homebrew soft-reset.

Both though will most likely not work with Pokemon B&W2 as soon as they are dumped since Pokemon games have some serious AP's. Most of the time the only card that might work would be the Supercard DSTwo, but that's only a might. Honestly if you want the best results for that, I suggest buying pokemon games and saving yourself the hassle.

Either way, I personally prefer the R4i Gold. It does what I want it to do and works perfectly for me.

ZiggyMolloy

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys,
I had recently brought a M3i Zero GMP Z003 and it's not working.
It's not flashing,
it's just a solid red light.
I've tried a different memory card for the files,
different files, etc.

Help? :(

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey guys,
I had recently brought a M3i Zero GMP Z003 and it's not working.
It's not flashing,
it's just a solid red light.
I've tried a different memory card for the files,
different files, etc.

Help? :(
Put the card in a box and put that box under your bed.
Then go out and buy a better flashcard.
The M3i0 is no longer supported

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)