Hacking m3i zero not working!

Skibmeister

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just got in my m3i zero, and its not working.
Its one of the GMP-Z003 ones.
I follow the tutorial on how to set it up correctly, and i hadn't run into any problems. The game came up as finding nemo which i was told is correct.
Now when i try to start it up it says "No system file found ! Put system file in"
Ive tried it on both ds's i own (both ds lites) and its the same thing.

i tried
System V4.9a X (Europe/USA/Asia) (26-1-2011)
M3i Zero Core data file V1.7.2 (4-3-2011)
I should note I purchased the m3i zero after my r4 sdhc happybox started failing on me. It worked fine at first, then it kept giving me a white screen when i tried booting, thinking it was broken i went for the m3. The only thing that could make sense to me, is that theres a problem with the micro sd card. Ive been using the same card in the m3 as the one i used in the r4 which failed on me. But i dont see how there could be anything wrong with the sd card. Ive used it to transfer roms from one computer to the other and i also used it to flash the m3.

Can anyone tell me what the problem might be? Is it possible that my sd card is broken and my r4 never broke down to begin with?
Thanks!

ShadowSonic2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shadowsonic2.com
XP
Country
Chad
Not sure if you tried this already. But I'd recommend that you format your SD Card (this will erase everything) and re-download the M3Sakura firmware v4.9a. Unzip the firmware download and make sure the firmware is on the root of your SD Card and the folder is named SYSTEM (should be by default when unzipped).

That should work. If that fails, I'd recommend give another SD Card a try to just to see.

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
be sure to flash the card, to set it up put only the:

SYSTEM folder
and the F_CORE.dat ( i think its .dat) on the card

plugin the upgrade cable
let it blink for about 30 secs

then put the card with the micro sd to see if it boots

equate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MaxNuker said:
be sure to flash the card, to set it up put only the:

SYSTEM folder
and the F_CORE.dat ( i think its .dat) on the card

plugin the upgrade cable
let it blink for about 30 secs

then put the card with the micro sd to see if it boots

Hi,

I followed tyour instruction but somehow it does not work. I can see the game icon but cannot start. Does anybody know what happen? Thanks

Dracco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know but have you tried to remove f_core.dat from microSD than you put it into DS and tried to boot it up?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte