Hacking M3i Or AK2i

riverchen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm wondering if i should get a M3i or an AK2i. M3 looks better, but i want AKAIO. I want really good game support, AR cheats, RTS not required but preferred. Viewing a game guild in-game is preferred too. Which has the best firmware? And where can i but these at a cheap price and already flashed for 1.4U?

Thanks, Riverchen.
unsure.gif

Oh yeah, does that flashing service on shoptemp cost money?

Laxus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I would go with a SCDSTwo.

RTS - Real time save.

ONBoard cheat- Free cheat, Fuzzy Search.

Slot 1 GBA EMULATOR - Pretty good compatibility.

NDS compatibility- 99.99%

Those are just some of the features the SCDSTwo has. I am calling it a must have over any FC out there. The price is pretty decent too.

riverchen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you all! Imma get Ak2i, cuz i cant pay for SC DS2i. Also, is the Shoptemp flashing thing free? The shipping costs are INSANE. 20.00USD for an AK?

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have to say after owning both cards I'd go with AK2i only because for some reason the M3 Team have got really lazy with updates over the last few months, they use to be great. But having said that the offical Acekard Team are useless and we rely on Normmatt and AKAIO which worries me a bit because if he decides he's had enough then the AK2i becomes obsolete really.
I think if you can afford it go for the SCDSTwo.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Djay187 said:
I have to say after owning both cards I'd go with AK2i only because for some reason the M3 Team have got really lazy with updates over the last few months, they use to be great. But having said that the offical Acekard Team are useless and we rely on Normmatt and AKAIO which worries me a bit because if he decides he's had enough then the AK2i becomes obsolete really.
I think if you can afford it go for the SCDSTwo.
I agree

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you want RTS but don;t want to play GBA games then get the DSONEi.

If you want RTS and want to play GBA games then get the DSTWO.

Yes, Shoptemp charge an extra $1 for upgrading the firmware on the Acekard 2i as someone will have to do it manually.

Shipping should free unless you want DHL or UPS shipping. You could always put your R4i Ultra on teh for sale board on here.

gary2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah id agree with djay i would get an scds2 but im goin to wait till they become abit cheaper and hopefuly fix the build quality of the card and my ak2i will work for a few more month yet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.