M3DSReal -No System File Found - Chinese

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by xier, Dec 1, 2007.

Dec 1, 2007
  1. xier
    OP

Newcomer xier Newbie

United States
    I have a new M3DSReal and have loaded the latest 2.7B E(E11 files) system files to root of the 4GB card and when I boot I get
    Language =Chinese
    no System File found
    Put System file in -

I am able to load the Asian 2.7B Files (and it works) - so I'm wondering if I have a card that can only do Asian and not the E files?? I ordered this card from Deal Extreme and assumed everyone was getting the chinese card and just loading the E software....

I saw that another person had same problem (but said English) and was able to load the 2.5 beta loader and it worked - 2.5 beta loader did not work for me)

Any help would be appreciated!
    *Note - I miss posted this in another thread but was unable to delete - so apologize for cross-post-.

2. g6team

Member g6team GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Hong Kong
    If you got the Asian Version then you will only be able to use the Asian Firmware.

3. xier
    OP

Newcomer xier Newbie

United States
    Gotcha- Trying to determine if I should ret the card for a US one or just keep this one... Too bad that the english nds files show titles in Chinese -- if the title listing was still in USA I'd be fine...

4. Maikel Steneker

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    I understand that you keep saying that, but in every one of these topics someone says that it is possible with either an softmod or hardware mod. Just search a bit and you'll find lots of these topics.

5. g6team

Member g6team GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Hong Kong
    Newer firmware will not allow you to use the softmod method to change the language.