R.asp

R.asp

R.asp

hardware:
NDSL flashme V7
kingston 1G TF
software version:V1.3(chinese)
rom compatibility:
0434 - New Super Mario Bros. (US) OK (including Mini Game)
0498 - Touch! Bomberman Land (JP) OK
0623 - Pinky Street - Kira Kira Music Hour (JP) OK
0655 - Elite Beat Agents (US) OK (including rumble)
0676 - Akumajou Dracula - Gallery of Labyrinth (JP) don't freeze
0696 - Jump Ultimate Stars (JP) OK
0761 - Ryuusei no Rockman - Ice Pegasus (JP)OK
0762 - Ryuusei no Rockman - Green Dragon (JP) OK
0784 - Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker (JP) OK
0524 - Final Fantasy III V5 HKCC OK
0591 - Browser(Euro) (M3 Hacked version) OK
xxxx - Momo Yaoxi - Yun Zhong Manbu (iQue) (CN) OK
xxxx - Momo Waliou Zhizao (iQue) OK
xxxx - Zhigan Yi Bi (iQue) OK
the last three are chinese iQue games.
as you can see. it's the same as R4ds.
here is the link of M3's official website(China)
GBAlpha
M3-DS simply official retail price:198 RMB(about 25 bucks)
according to the webpage, the GUI is easy to use and with the touch support.
1 support clean roms, no need for specifying the save tpye for each game. this work is done by the OS.
2 support FAT16/FAT32, so it's really "simply"
3 support G6/M3, as well as other Gbalpha slot-2 flashcarts.
this's a deluxe version followed by a retail version in March 2007
don't worry about the review, you have just received the R4DS right? they are twinbrothers, same thing!

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ummm...can somebody who can see the pics (other than the DS pic) please upload them to imageshack or something.
Edit: Just realized that I can go to the link.

Another question. Can you put the R4 firmware on the M3 DS Simply and will it work?

yzx571

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Ummm...can somebody who can see the pics (other than the DS pic) please upload them to imageshack or something.
Edit: Just realized that I can go to the link.

Another question. Can you put the R4 firmware on the M3 DS Simply and will it work?
No.though actually they are from one manufacturer but M3 don't officially support R4, there are differences between the two.

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
someone who has a fast internet can they save the pics and upload it somewhere else
its taking ages for me and slowing down my internet

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rom compatibility:
0434 - New Super Mario Bros. (US) OK (including Mini Game)
0498 - Touch! Bomberman Land (JP) OKÂ
0623 - Pinky Street - Kira Kira Music Hour (JP) OK
0655 - Elite Beat Agents (US) OK (including rumble)Â
0676 - Akumajou Dracula - Gallery of Labyrinth (JP) don't freeze
0696 - Jump Ultimate Stars (JP) OK
0761 - Ryuusei no Rockman - Ice Pegasus (JP)OKÂ
0762 - Ryuusei no Rockman - Green Dragon (JP) OKÂ
0784 - Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker (JP) OK
0524 - Final Fantasy III V5 HKCC OK
0591 - Browser(Euro) (M3 Hacked version) OKÂ
xxxx - Momo Yaoxi - Yun Zhong Manbu (iQue) (CN) OKÂ
xxxx - Momo Waliou Zhizao (iQue) OKÂ
xxxx - Zhigan Yi Bi (iQue) OK

These the only games that work on it, or the only ones you've tested? It between this one and the supercard for me. I've always gone for supercard but the M3 is the same price and sounds like more roms work and doesn't have the save type rubbish.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
These the only games that work on it, or the only ones you've tested? It between this one and the supercard for me. I've always gone for supercard but the M3 is the same price and sounds like more roms work and doesn't have the save type rubbish.
If you get Supercard DS (ONE), you are wasting your money and time waiting for updates. The R4 and M3 Simply are the same product, same OS just a different look and different packaging. They currently have 100% rom compatibility. (No problems have been reported/Download Play hasn't been tested)

wuka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does that mean you can use M3 software on R4 hardware and vice versa? Or do they have a different hardware signature somehow?

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These the only games that work on it, or the only ones you've tested?  It between this one and the supercard for me.  I've always gone for supercard but the M3 is the same price and sounds like more roms work and doesn't have the save type rubbish.

If you get Supercard DS (ONE), you are wasting your money and time waiting for updates. The R4 and M3 Simply are the same product, same OS just a different look and different packaging. They currently have 100% rom compatibility. (No problems have been reported/Download Play hasn't been tested)

Dang, and I thought I was being negative about the SCDS. Currently, in my opinion the SCDS has a problem with read speed ... it runs ACWW, Metroid Prime Pinball, and other games, but with some slowing at certain points. The majority of games have no problem whatsoever. A year ago this wouldve been amazing, but compared to the performance of their own SCLite playing everything at 99.9999%, the SCDS performance is mediocre. Hopefully a firmware tweak can take care of it. But even though the OP to this thread says the M3 runs the listed games OK, after the SCLite I'm pretty picky and OK for him might not be the same as OK for me. I don't see ACWW in that list either - you may not care about it, but its an important reference test to me, like the Castlevania vid fer instance.

So, the only update the SCDS owners are waiting for is an improvement in the firmware. (And don't try to tell me that other cards will be immune from needing firmware updates) Other than that, I'm not sure what kind of updates H8TR is talking about. The patcher will be updated, but shouldn't be necessary unless the user wants the extra features. And as for the "save type rubbish" .. that's pretty much already taken care of since SC released their updated save info database. While they'll probably continue to update it, the consumer doesn't need it, because it can be updated manually for each game when its added. In other words, new release comes out ... load it, set save type, forget it.

The SCDS needs some attention, but H8TR's comments are premature and incorrect.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
people have the favorite type of card and will defend it to death just buy what makes you happy

although im kinda glad the SC fan boys who said the R4ds sucks are now wishing they bought a R4ds and are trying to sell there SC on ebay lol

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These the only games that work on it, or the only ones you've tested? It between this one and the supercard for me. I've always gone for supercard but the M3 is the same price and sounds like more roms work and doesn't have the save type rubbish.

Dang, and I thought I was being negative about the SCDS. Currently, in my opinion the SCDS has a problem with read speed ... it runs ACWW, Metroid Prime Pinball, and other games, but with some slowing at certain points. The majority of games have no problem whatsoever. A year ago this wouldve been amazing, but compared to the performance of their own SCLite playing everything at 99.9999%, the SCDS performance is mediocre. Hopefully a firmware tweak can take care of it. But even though the OP to this thread says the M3 runs the listed games OK, after the SCLite I'm pretty picky and OK for him might not be the same as OK for me. I don't see ACWW in that list either - you may not care about it, but its an important reference test to me, like the Castlevania vid fer instance.

So, the only update the SCDS owners are waiting for is an improvement in the firmware. (And don't try to tell me that other cards will be immune from needing firmware updates) Other than that, I'm not sure what kind of updates H8TR is talking about. The patcher will be updated, but shouldn't be necessary unless the user wants the extra features. And as for the "save type rubbish" .. that's pretty much already taken care of since SC released their updated save info database. While they'll probably continue to update it, the consumer doesn't need it, because it can be updated manually for each game when its added. In other words, new release comes out ... load it, set save type, forget it.

The SCDS needs some attention, but H8TR's comments are premature and incorrect.
I love you, my favorite post ever.

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and thanks for uploading the pictures!
the software and package looks really high quality..
and i want a white case.. supercard should have released a white case too..

anyways, I can read chinese, so if anyone wants any translation, go ahead and ask.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    +1
    @DinohScene Can you please delete my comment here? I cant edit since it'
    ..since it's locked and I really dont want to be a part of their attention seeking nonsense any longer.
    Thank you
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I'm back. Just really tired.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I'm back. Just really tired.