Hacking m3ds simply cart, how to play gba files?

Zeppelinfan1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a couple questions and would like to see the responses i get with 1 in particular.
I am about to buy a m3ds simply cart. I need to know how to play the gba games/roms. I am assuming that you need to get a gba expansion pack for slot 2? I just can't seem to find anywhere where it really talks about what you need to play gba games with a m3ds simply cart. I find places talking about the m3ds real and needing the gba expansion for slot 2. So i am assuming you need the same thing for the Simply cart as well.

My second question/poll is:
What is the difference really, between the Simply cart and the Real cart? Cause they sound really close the same except it seems the real cart has more programs and things built in it already? And which would you recommend getting?

And thanx for the help.
smile.gif

Mark

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Yes, you will need a slot-2 before you can play GBA games. The in terms of game play M3 Simply and M3 Real is similar however M3 Real support SDHC while M3 Simply doesn't and other features such as PDA, built in multimedia player, built in emulator. So in terms of features M3 Real is much stronger.

Zeppelinfan1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
Ok, but from my reading at different places, the Real emulator isnt that great i hear and the multimedia wasnt that great but now they both come with moonshell anyhow and you can put it in either one and the pda isnt a big deal at all to me, and i am only going to use a 2gig card so i dont need the sdhc. So, it seems from what i have read and what you are saying i really dont need the Real cart. since Simply has everything i need and want anyhow. And if i was to get the Simply cart. i would probaby want to get the m3 gba expansion cart to play the gba games or is there another one i should think about getting instead?

Which of the 2 m3 carts seems better in your opinion?

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Personally I think the M3 Real in the long run will be better plus there's the new firmware Sakura which is in beta right now.
smile.gif

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
g6team said:
Personally I think the M3 Real in the long run will be better plus there's the new firmware Sakura which is in beta right now.
smile.gif

I can't wait. The current firmware is too limited and clunky atm. Keep up the good work and get us that firmware asap. I appreciate it
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.