M3DS Real or EZF-V?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by nloding, Dec 21, 2007.

Dec 21, 2007

M3DS Real or EZF-V? by nloding at 7:40 PM (992 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. nloding
    OP

Member nloding GBAtemp Fan

United States
    OK, so I've narrowed it down to these two, and I'm looking for hands-on testimonies about either of them. I gotta get something in addition to my DS-X. So the question is ... M3DS Real or EZ-Flash V?

I'm probably getting the EZ 3-in-1 expansion regardless for GBA games. I only want a handful of homebrew to work, I'm not going to be using the browser or media functions of any cart. The cheat functions are nice, and SDHC support is even better (provided I can find some cheaper 4GB cards).

What do y'all recommend? Both review are pretty glowing, with the M3DS Real getting a slightly higher score. It sounds like what I want. And I don't mind waiting a week or two for stock.

2. sekhu

Member sekhu moo?

United Kingdom
    I have a an EzFlash V, I like it, but I hear the M3 Real has a better gui, and has more features and better compatibility than the EZV

3. superkrm

Member superkrm GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I also have an EZV. I have enjoyed it, but
    I would say go with the M3 Real.
    The EZ is a slow loader and currently having some download play issues, and the M3 Real has better cheat support(if you are in to that) and works with those SDHC cards.

Personally, I'm waiting for next batch of cyclods's.

4. nloding
    OP

Member nloding GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Yeah, that's the impression I'm getting. M3DS Real. Now I'll have to hunt for the best price ... DealExtreme has it for $35-ish, but I've heard they don't have stock. Time to Google!

5. vergessen

Newcomer vergessen Advanced Member

United States
    better compatibility then an ezV? even when the team didn't release an update for 6 months i can't think of a game that didn't work. now the cheat engine yes I will give the nod to m3 right now. People are still learning what the ezv engine can and cant do.

6. ben_r_

Member ben_r_ GBAtemp Regular

United States
    EZV all the way with the 3in1! I love mine!