M3DS Real Moonshell TextView Question

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Lempface, Jun 7, 2008.

Jun 7, 2008
  1. Lempface
    OP

Newcomer Lempface Newbie

United States
    Alright, so I love my m3dsreal, its wonderful. However I can't use it for ebooks and its kinda driving me insane. The white to blue gradient that the TextView program included in moonshell is unusable. I like holding the ds like a book and its impossible to not strain your eyes with the opposing background gradient going from left to right and trying to read top to bottom. Not only that, but I'd like a black background w/ white text as that would make reading much easier on the eyes. I've tried several different skins and look through the global.ini and skin.ini and haven't found a way to change the background color, or text color. Am I over looking something?

If you just simply can't change that, (stupid) are there any other readers out there aside from DSOrganize(which didn't seem to have the option to hold it like a book or change the colors either) that might have the functionality I seek.

2. Ferrariman

Member Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Canada
    Use DSreader. It is my favorite homebrew reader.

3. Lempface
    OP

Newcomer Lempface Newbie

United States
    I like that a whole lot better than the TextView, but I wish it had book style viewing, like brainage. Thanks a ton for the tip though, I'd been looking for a few hours and the only other one I found was DSBook but it didn't work anyway.