Hacking M3DS Real freezing w/ Mario Party DS

pnut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I just got the M3DS Real and when I get to the Thwomp Topple, the system freezes when the mic part counts down to 1. I can't even soft reboot. Is this a known issue and is there a fix for this?

egartin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem with Mario Party DS locking up on any mini-game involving the mic.
I just disabled the mic games at the start. Just a quick fix for mine for now I hope.

motaman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, i'm just about sold on an M3 Real vs Cyclo, but then I read this topic; did anyone figure it out?

I am worried about mic games because my kid plays lots of Nintendogs, etc., and I'm sure would love Mario Party w/ the Mic as well. Did you guys disable soft reset? ( I hear that works sometimes..)

(As to why: Cyclo is more $$, doesn't come with cheap rumble pack, I'm not super interested in Real Time Save....someone can maybe persuade me otherwise....M3 Real seems to be reliable and perfect for all NDS, download play, and Wii?)

snowcorn22

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malta
Hmm, i'm just about sold on an M3 Real vs Cyclo, but then I read this topic; did anyone figure it out?

I am worried about mic games because my kid plays lots of Nintendogs, etc., and I'm sure would love Mario Party w/ the Mic as well. Did you guys disable soft reset? ( I hear that works sometimes..)

Hi, Regarding Mario Party DS it froze for me too, but i disabled soft reset and mic games worked.... also via single cart download play they worked too....
Nintendogs works, so no worries about that...
I'm using an M3DS Real & very happy with it....
Should you also get Mario & Sonic at the olympic games turn soft reset off... i had this problem, but sorted now...
All fairness... i didn't play through Mario Party DS... but the first mic mini game to come up froze, when i re started game with soft reset OFF, same game worked well + another 3/4 other mic mini games worked fine....

hope this helps..

pnut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I finally figured if the game freezes, turn off soft reset. That will work pretty much everytime.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn