Hacking M3 update

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I need to know when they will release for allow to use 5816 - Kirby Mass Attack (U)(iND) because I really want to play that game on my M3 DS Real.

PS: Please forgive me for my grammar because I hate grammar.

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that flashcart is dead? I haven't seen an update for it in a year. Go for a better DS flashcart I say.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, that will never happen.

The M3 team is basically dead and they're not updating their firmware anymore.

You seem to have a M3 DS Real, so I'd suggest you use M3 quadboot and use YSmenu. The latest YSmenu doesn't support that game yet, but it'll come sometime, so keep an eye on RetroGameFan's updates.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
s4mid4re said:
Unfortunately, that will never happen.

The M3 team is basically dead and they're not updating their firmware anymore.

You seem to have a M3 DS Real, so I'd suggest you use M3 quadboot and use YSmenu. The latest YSmenu doesn't support that game yet, but it'll come sometime, so keep an eye on RetroGameFan's updates.
Oh I use YSmenu many times but I accident delete rom and stuff. So I have to start over. So that why I click it and complete different title. That why I got confuse for last moment. Ok I will do that. I can't wait to play that game on my M3 DS Real under YSmenu system.

By the way, they look little bit different than before. So I will try my best to work on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Cranesbill @ Cranesbill: Hi Hi