Hacking m3 system file missing

readyrangers

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all i just joined the forum it looks good.I am looking for a bit o help i bought an m3 real i put the files on memory card put it in ds i get m3 coming up on bottom right hand corner then it says system file missing but it is on the card.Anybody know what i am doing wrong or how to sort it?
thanks

tguellich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
muttdog is right. Follow my guide and everything will work perfectly. There is a new guide coming for the new firmware. It should be out within a week or so. But it will all be basically the same.

readyrangers

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys thanks for that i got that part to work now.Next problem now it says save file does not exist.creating save file....that is on the top screen when i pick a game to play.On the bottom screen it then says save data file format error.The micro card has been formatted any ideas as the first one i done was no problem?

strata8

Look! A pointless distraction!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tguellich said:
muttdog is right. Follow my guide and everything will work perfectly. There is a new guide coming for the new firmware. It should be out within a week or so. But it will all be basically the same.

What will be out? Your guide or the new firmware? I'm sure the current version of M3 Sakura will change, seeing as there isn't even an game settings menu yet...
dry.gif

readyrangers

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i got it working now i used the formatting program in download section.next question when i done one a few months ago i put in the system file it worked great it never had all the skins ect in the folder.can it be done without all the skins ect? sorry to put it easier what files do you need to have in system folder to make it work just for games...

lasic19

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi!
I've thisa same problem as readyrangers:
"save file does not exist.creating save file....that is on the top screen when i pick a game to play.On the bottom screen it then says save data file format error.The micro card has been formatted any ideas as the first one i done was no problem? "
my soft is 3.6 on 3.2 was everything ok but for example ninja gainden stuck during the play but on the 3.6 gema work fine but i have problem with new roms because DS won't create *.sav file and stuck on this moment.
Thanks for help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm finally gonna get this NAS racked and powered on tonight, install truenas core, and burn the...