҉҉ ҉҉
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm workin on a couple of M3 skins and I was just wondering about something. For reference, what are the resolution sizes for each image (background, icon, dir)

Also, I'm -[ ]- this close to being done with my Phoenix Wright skin. I have a FFTA and FF IV skin in the starting phase right now. Does anyone have any requests? One I want to do is a GBATemp skin just for us, but I have no idea what to use for icons... :wtf: I think I just answered my own question
yaynds.gif
Game -
ph34r.gif
Extend -
nds.gif
Movie and so on... hehe

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Ahh, thank you thank you.

Since I lost my Photoshop, its been a bit more difficult to edit images. Now I've got MS Paint, Photosuite 3 and...well, just those two XD

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually I lost track of Bleach when my HD started getting full...probably around episode 98.

But sure, I'll do some searching. Any characters in specific you want it focused around?

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Lost track? o.O Episode 98 is the newest episode, haha. I'd love to see that FFTA skin of yours though.
happy.gif

Musta been 89 or something like that...All I remember is a dark cave and that creepy looking guy with glasses...

For the FFTA skin, I'm going to finish it up today after work as with the Phoenix Wright skin I promised in the other thread. I hope the FFTA skin looks as good as I'm thinking.
wub.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Are you going to bake yourself a cake?