Hacking M3 Simply to Sakura?

Psyren

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, it seems my brother had a friend of his put custom firmware onto his M3 Simply card and when we put in onto my computer yesterday, it seemed to delete a few files and is no longer working. Since I had no idea about how, where, or what his other firmware was (and knowing that M3 Simply's firmware's been outdated and dead for the system) I come to inquire if Sakura is the new firmware and if it will load/work on his old M3 Simply.

I've looked through the thread on the Sakura firmware and while I haven't seen anything that would tell me otherwise, I need to make sure I'm updating everything correctly (as now he's getting the "can't find ds-menu" error on his card, even though I've fully removed everything and reformatted the card. After re-installing acekard, cyclo...I went through a bunch of firmware just to try to see what would or wouldn't work and I'm left looking for answers.

He doesn't need a lot for his flashcard needs, probably just moonshell (or the ability to play media), cheats files, ability to add skins and updates as needed.

If you can help me out in any way, please post or message me and thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I like to interact with my smut ok