m3 simply shortcut change

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by ngiahz, Apr 20, 2007.

1. ngiahz
    OP

ngiahz Member

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2007
    is it possible to change one of the shortcuts, or add a short to the m3 simply firmware?

I tried renaming a rom to the same name as the moonshell rom, but it freezes at "Game Loading"

i'm tryin to put my japanese dictionary rom there because i find myself using it alot for class. anyone successful with this?

2. Gene98

Gene98 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 4, 2007
    Serbia, Republic of
    ALL homebrew roms works if rename them "_DS_MSHL.NDS" and start them from main menu on my M3s.

3. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    That probably won't work for commercial roms though, because it won't create a save file for _DS_MSHL.NDS.

4. Gene98

Gene98 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 4, 2007
    Serbia, Republic of
    idea: U can create it by yourself by starting it from 'game' menu first time. BTW i dont have ds near me now, to check it

5. ngiahz
    OP

ngiahz Member

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2007
    ived tried creating the SAV file first and moving it to the root folder renaming it _DS_MSHL.SAV, but it still wont work. seems as the firmware wont load savs from the main menu. well it was worth a try, maybe something they can add in the future

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice