M3 Simply Problems

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by JKR Firefox, Apr 20, 2007.

Apr 20, 2007

M3 Simply Problems by JKR Firefox at 12:26 PM (778 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. JKR Firefox
    OP

Member JKR Firefox Back.

Canada
    Just got my M3 Simply brand spanking new out of the box today but already I'm having issues...the micro SD slot on the M3 seems to be damaged. Not really a big deal as it works as it should but instead of pushing down on the micro SD to remove it, I have to pull it out. It fits snugly and never falls out of the M3 or anything like that but is this something I should be concerned about and if so has anyone else had this issue?

2. skibz

Newcomer skibz Member

United States
    i don't believe the micro sd slots are spring-loaded. but i have yet to try it out myself but just to reply for now.

3. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    It is spring loaded..

About the first post: The micro SD comes out a tiny bit when you try eject right? Mine does that as well. Not too big of a problem. The bigger issue is when the slot will break

4. nds_gamerz

Newcomer nds_gamerz Advanced Member

United States

what the hell you replied for if you don't know? just to get a post count? stupid noob get off the site.

5. JKR Firefox
    OP

Member JKR Firefox Back.

Canada

Well, when attempting to eject the card it doesn't budge. It seems stuck but comes out when I pull on it. My worry is the same as yours, when will it break altogether. I'm so tempted to send it back for a new one.