M3 Simply came but Bleach DS isn't working

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by ZeroBlitz, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2007
  1. ZeroBlitz
    OP

Newcomer ZeroBlitz Member

United Kingdom
    Like the title and description says, I got my M3 Simply a few hours ago but it won't load Bleach DS at all when I select it. I've tried a few other backups and they're working fine, no problems at all. If any one else has had this problem/knows what's wrong, please help. FYI, I'm using a SanDisk 1GB MicroSD card and an original silver DS. Thanks in advance.

2. krdvmus

Newcomer krdvmus Advanced Member

United States
    It works fine on my M3 simply with Apacer 1G.

First, make sure if it's a clean rom (CRC: C54255B0).

If it's clean, your micro SD could be the cause.

How about Castlevania PoR? Doesn it work properly?

3. ZeroBlitz
    OP

United Kingdom
    I dunno about Castlevania PoR, most of the games I have I torrented a while ago in preparation and [the website i use to download roms] seems to download really slow... I'll check it as soon as I can. Yeah Bleach DS is a clean rom, as are all of the ones I've used. Would you mind uploading your copy of Bleach DS to some site (Rapidshare, sendspace etc.) in case mine is corrupted/messed up somehow?

4. KINGOFNOOBS

Member KINGOFNOOBS GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Sorry, we can't upload roms. But from what I know, alot of roms on that site you went to are corrupted, so you might want to google and find a better site!

5. False Hope

Newcomer False Hope Advanced Member

BTW, I dont think youre allowed to post rom sites on the forums. Try formatting your card to FAT32, and see what happens, tell me if it works. If it doesn't find another rom I guess.

6. tehcamel

Member tehcamel GBAtemp Regular

United States
    to even ask i think is disrespectful of the forum's rules. you allready know the "usual" places...go download another copy.

7. ZeroBlitz
    OP

United Kingdom
    Nevermind, sorry about mentioning that site and asking whether krdvmus would upload it. [​IMG]

I managed to get another one and it worked, so yeah it must have been corrupted. You can close the topic. ^^;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.