xenon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Since when Amazon (UK) is selling M3 Simply cards?
ohmy.gif
Weren't flash carts gray-to-black market stuff, cursed, banned even from eBay and cause for general alarm? I'm puzzled. Anyway, price is 29£ with free UK delivery.
M3 Simply at Amazon UK

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Sinkhead: That's what we all thought, but someone found it a month or so ago (can't be arsed to look for the thread) and it's still up there along with a host of other slot 1's. Wonder why.

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
i meant back in the day when gba flashcarts were using nor flashchipsAnd cost a damn sight more than £19.99 I can tell you (exercise for the reader: multiply by 10, subtract 100)

indeed,people these days dont understand how lucky they are that flashcarts are so cheap
i cant remember how much i paid for my mr flash gbc flashcart set but it was a hell of a lot more than any ds cart available lol

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
yes gba flashcarts are still very expensive and hard to find in some places, well the original ones were anyway, and yes the price is super steep, more expensive than a G6 lite which is a rip off!

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I hope it gets removed soon. I don't like this kind of stuff going public (especially on the news).
I totally agree... It's bad for everyone, Nintendo loses sales, more copy protection, and the flashcart makers have a higher chance of being investigated...

- Sam

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
too true, although when they advertise the flash carts they say it's for video mp3 that kind of thing, it's only a matter of time when the person who buys this finds out it can do much more than they bargained for lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.