M3 Simple .sav

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by LDawg, Aug 10, 2007.

1. LDawg
    OP

LDawg Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2007
    United States
    Hi, first of all:
    I used the search button, but it's hard to search for m3 simple, cuz 'm3' was a too short name. SO you get alot of sentences with just simply in it.

Ok on topic now:
    I've got a M3 Simply with Pokemon Pearl on it. It saves perfect. But I would like to play that savegame on an emulator on the computer. The emulator I use it No$Gba. But it doesnt load the save file.

So how can I play save files from my M3 Simply on an emulator on the computer?

THanks in advance [​IMG]

Edit: oops typo in the title [​IMG]

2. arcademaster

arcademaster Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2007
    Gambia, The
    I'm interested in the opposite myself. I'd like to know if I can transfer SAV files I created in no$gba onto the M3. It hasn't arrived yet, so I can't try [​IMG]

3. ZeWarrior

ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Jul 2, 2007
    Brazil
    Look for the no$gba folder, go to saves ( or similar ) go to the .sav with the same name as your rom. re-name your m3 simply save to have the same name as no$gbas, ( if it was different before ) and start playing. It will be automatically converted when you save the game and you can load from it while still in the R4/m3 size.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice