m3 sd problem Big one

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by hakdizzle, Jul 25, 2006.

1. hakdizzle
    OP

hakdizzle GBAtemp Regular

May 6, 2006
    United States
    USA
    So i gave my old m3 to a friend the idiot pulled out the battery and the ds doesent recognize the card anymore it says the card is an option pak. Does the m3 work without a battery and negative positive connections what are they does the neg on battery connect to left or right on m3 adaper? TIA

2. TheVirus

TheVirus GBAtemp Fan

Jun 25, 2006
    Uganda
    What would make your friend think it was a good idea to take the battery out? You should make him pay for it, I would.

I don't have my M3 yet, so I can't comment on the +/- thing. I think the flat side is + and the one with the hump (and sometimes texture) is -.

The battery is needed to keep the onboard RAM active to holding save info. You can't put it back?

3. hakdizzle
    OP

hakdizzle GBAtemp Regular

May 6, 2006
    United States
    USA
    you can put it back as it looks the battery was never meant to be replaced. But what i still want to now is should it work without one. Thanx

4. g.crow

g.crow beide mittelfinger hoch

Feb 26, 2006
    United States
    i would definitly kick him in the face for unscrewing your m3 and raping the battery.
    or did you do it yourself? [​IMG]

sry for my bad english, sry for being no help (well, i can help you beat him up;))

mars

5. TheVirus

TheVirus GBAtemp Fan

Jun 25, 2006
    Uganda
    The M3 will work, or at least should work, without a battery, you just can't save. I know the EZ4 complains about a loose/missing battery or some people say the saves are lost of the battery has no charge. It's hit or miss, I guess. But yeah, the M3 should work without a battery, you just will lose your save when you quit playing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice