m3 sd problem Big one

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by hakdizzle, Jul 25, 2006.

Jul 25, 2006

m3 sd problem Big one by hakdizzle at 9:46 PM (605 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. hakdizzle
    OP

Member hakdizzle GBAtemp Regular

Featured Posts:
    United States
    So i gave my old m3 to a friend the idiot pulled out the battery and the ds doesent recognize the card anymore it says the card is an option pak. Does the m3 work without a battery and negative positive connections what are they does the neg on battery connect to left or right on m3 adaper? TIA

2. TheVirus

Member TheVirus GBAtemp Fan

Featured Posts:
    Uganda
    What would make your friend think it was a good idea to take the battery out? You should make him pay for it, I would.

I don't have my M3 yet, so I can't comment on the +/- thing. I think the flat side is + and the one with the hump (and sometimes texture) is -.

The battery is needed to keep the onboard RAM active to holding save info. You can't put it back?

3. hakdizzle
    OP

Member hakdizzle GBAtemp Regular

Featured Posts:
    United States
    you can put it back as it looks the battery was never meant to be replaced. But what i still want to now is should it work without one. Thanx

4. g.crow

Member g.crow beide mittelfinger hoch

Featured Posts:
    United States
    i would definitly kick him in the face for unscrewing your m3 and raping the battery.
    or did you do it yourself? [​IMG]

sry for my bad english, sry for being no help (well, i can help you beat him up;))

mars

5. TheVirus

Member TheVirus GBAtemp Fan

Featured Posts:
    Uganda
    The M3 will work, or at least should work, without a battery, you just can't save. I know the EZ4 complains about a loose/missing battery or some people say the saves are lost of the battery has no charge. It's hit or miss, I guess. But yeah, the M3 should work without a battery, you just will lose your save when you quit playing.