M3 SD in DS Lite Pictures

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Alexeh, Jul 7, 2006.

Jul 7, 2006

M3 SD in DS Lite Pictures by Alexeh at 8:40 PM (1,641 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. Alexeh
    OP

Newcomer Alexeh Advanced Member

Netherlands
    My last option, searched and didn't find anything. Who can help us out with a M3 SD in DS lite pic please [​IMG]

2. _Mazza_

Member _Mazza_ GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    arghhhhhh how many of these posts is there gonna be?

3. Alexeh
    OP

Netherlands
    Hahaha, sorry last one.. [​IMG]

4. assassinz

Member assassinz Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!

United States
    Why does it even matter how it looks?
    All you need to know is that it sticks out a tiny bit more than a normal GBA cartridge.

It's funny how concerned people are that they have the smallest-sized flash cart possible for the DS Lite. [​IMG]

5. Jeomite

Member Jeomite GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I would sacrifice "looks" over price/features any day. [​IMG]
    I have a M3 Slim SD on my Nintendo DS Lite. It sticks out a bit, but I have no problems because it does not affect my gameplay controls at all.

6. roar

Newcomer roar Advanced Member

Canada
    I'm one of the ones who cares... and I can't figure out why [​IMG] Honestly for the life of me, I don't get too caught up in the look of things, but the ds lite looks so much better with the g6 lite in it over any other cart... I'm willing to sacrafice over a gig of storage capactity on that fact... being as I could get the g6 lite at 512MB or buy a sd-mini card that would hold 2GB... I must be nuts and offer no defense my actions [​IMG] I throw myself at the mercy of the court.

7. AWESOME_noob

Member AWESOME_noob GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    same here, i would sacrifice features/price over looks, but to a point! i think the g6lite is the best comprimise as it has price/features/looks all going for it! ok so space for storage maybe an issue, but how do reALLY play more than 3/4 roms per day? -

8. bsbsbs

Newcomer bsbsbs Member

Here you go... I demand a cookie for this [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Alexeh
    OP

Netherlands
    /me gives bsbsbs various cookies!

Thanks man! Hope it will be helpful to others as well. I have to say, bigger than expected. But for three times the price of the G6 lite you get 2cm sticking out but 8 times the size of it. (512mb vs. 4 GB (SD Adata 150x) = $100 vs. $220) I also want it to look good, but you can also replace the SD cards plus watch ALOT more movies on the card. With the small size these become meaningless, so might as well go all out imo [​IMG]

10. yuwing

Member yuwing GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Hey i sold my M3 micro SD to get the EZflash4. There's absolutely no sacraficing any storage space but the microSD cards do cost double than the miniSDs.

The M3 miniSD sticks out quite a bit (not as much as SD slim) and since I got a leather case, i can't put the M3 miniSD in the DS and fit it in there. So i got the ezflash. Plus the DS just looks so much better without anything sticking out [​IMG]

11. Derfape

Newcomer Derfape Newbie

When looking at the pictures of bsbsbs, which are great (that's the way the cookie crumbles), the M3 Slim looks
    better in a white DS Lite compared to a black one. I have not seen clear pictures of a black DS with the M3 Slim, so if anyone
    has some, posting would be great. However, on this forum there is a picture of the M3 CF in a black DS (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=33841). Based on that picture, the looks of this package deal is not jolly good. It is, how do you say it, Huge...However, the M3 does
    the trick, and I must say, it does this very well.

Fape