m3 save issue

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by helpslip, Mar 12, 2007.

1. helpslip
    OP

helpslip Newbie

Newcomer
    May 18, 2006
    United States
    GreenAcres
    i got a m3 perfect mini sd cart for my sons gba sp.
    ive loaded multiple games on in multiple amounts going by the manual i found here: http://czw.000000.googlepages.com/m3-readme-en.htm
    anyhow every game that ive tried doesnt allow the "built in" game saving option to work after turning the gba off & then on it just starts at the begining again like no ones played it. it works if you dont turn the gba off (it recognizes that a save slot is in use) ive only tried the "rts" fuction of the m3 on a couple games & didnt have much luck w/ it either, but im not that concerned w/ that as we would really just like the normal "built in" save feature to work.
    i realize its probably sumthing simple that ive just over looked or maybe sumone can point me to a better guide to follow.
    btw the games all work fine on his old x-rom using little writter
    any help would be great, thx

2. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    I don't know much about the M3, but you might find some useful information on the M3 wiki. Good luck [​IMG]

3. helpslip
    OP

helpslip Newbie

Newcomer
    May 18, 2006
    United States
    GreenAcres
    thx, when i read the faq here thats the 1st place it says to look before posting so ive gone over it w/out luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice