Hacking M3 sakura with M3 real?

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok well we all know that sakura is one of the best (if not the best) flashcart firmwares out there but it doesnt have good homebrew support which is why im looking for something for something like the Isakreal firmware but different Im looking for a .NDS file that will boot into the normal M3 firware and and.NDS file that will boot back into sakura or something similar the only reason I stoped using the IsakReal firmware was because it isnt updated so if anyone can help me out that would be great

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
purechaos996 said:
Ok well we all know that sakura is one of the best (if not the best) flashcart firmwares out there but it doesnt have good homebrew support which is why im looking for something for something like the Isakreal firmware but different Im looking for a .NDS file that will boot into the normal M3 firware and and.NDS file that will boot back into sakura or something similar the only reason I stoped using the IsakReal firmware was because it isnt updated so if anyone can help me out that would be great

use the NEW combined double loader with SAKURA and Touchpod latest is 1.40 touchpod has better homebrew compatibility but honestly Sakura has pretty good homebrew compatibility anyhow
smile.gif

you can use either of them to load games or homebrew and isakureal has been surpassed by this edition not many people use the triple anymore!

Zelbano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can only agree with what kobykaan said. Download the latest M3 Sakura and youll get touchpod aswell. All you have to do is hold down the A button when you boot and you can change what firmware you want to use.

As for what firmware is "good" for homebrew im a bit lost since I usaly only play NDS games and they work the same in both M3 Sakura and Touchpod.

Download them either from:
http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/
or
http://www.handheldsources.com

The later is usaly the most up to date.

Else you can download it from gbatemp here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone