Hacking M3-Sakura-Real-iTouch Triple Boot *English Edition* for Chinese M3DS?

deviant.zero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What I have is a M3DS Real which I purchased in HK. Is it possible for someone to convert this triple booter so that it is possible to have an ENGLISH triple boot on my Chinese M3? It would be really appreciated. Thanks!

deviant.zero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bump! Help would be nice
smile.gif

deviant.zero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I used the english file that was made for the Chinese M3DS for the Sakura firmware and put it into the Triple Loader and this seemed to work. No problems so far, give it a go!

LINK

deviant.zero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you sure Shigeru? In the root of the sd should be the iTouch Folder, the SYSTEM folder and three other files. This worked for me. Tried on two DSs

deviant.zero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I tried this on my brothers SanDisk MicroSD and he got filesystem error too. Then we used the Toshiba he had, and that worked fine. So I'm not sure... Better wait til the official english version comes out and someone hacks it for us Chinese M3 users.

Lionhawk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Patch the g6dsload2.eng to gb, and sakura works, but the m3 original firmware loads the rom, but after that is a black screen, i can't find a way around this.

Edit: Like i said in the other post, I have 2 working Triple Loader for the chinese M3, one uses the M3 Firmware translated to english but as in the normal mode, it doesn't work with a lot of homebrews, and some games like Grid doesn't load properly, and i also have the same Triple Loader, but with the chinese M3 Firmware, which works perfectly for homebrew and games like Grid. If you want, just ask

Soiidus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you got the Triple boot loader working on your m3. Do you think i can have a direct copy of all of your folders? like the itouch folder system and those like three other files because maybe my firmware will work then? I cant get it to get it out of File System Error 1 and M3 wont boot. Thanks if you can.

deviant.zero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lionhawk said:
Patch the g6dsload2.eng to gb, and sakura works, but the m3 original firmware loads the rom, but after that is a black screen, i can't find a way around this.

I ran into that, but i realized i could choose korean as the language and it would work fine. Have to restore the default settings first, otherwise cant get the language selection screen.

Lionhawk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dsrules said:
Lionhawk said:
Here it is:
http://rapidshare.com/files/136696604/Trip...3_FChi.rar.html

With the chinese M3 Firmware.
Is that for Chinese M3real or it also works on an English M3real?

I don't have an english M3real, so i don't know but i think it won't work. Also, there's no need for this with an english M3Real, you would better go for the english translation original one.

deviant.zero said:
QUOTE(Lionhawk @ Aug 12 2008, 01:21 AM)

I ran into that, but i realized i could choose korean as the language and it would work fine. Have to restore the default settings first, otherwise cant get the language selection screen.

Yeah, to make the firmware back to totally chinese i had to patch all .gb to .eng. It appears that the loader is reading from those files for the language and stuff.

deviant.zero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here it is Soiidus, I recently updated it thanks for First and Last! Enjoy!

PS. When using M3DS Real firmware, set it to Korean on the first use, otherwise it'll just show black screens.

http://www.rapidspread.com/file.jsp?id=1jqnwo6se3

Mirror: http://sharebee.com/2176b76c

And skc, to patch the firmware, you have to find the Patcher that iq made a while ago. Then you use that to change all the .eng files to .gb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: