Hacking M3 Sakura, GBA Expansion & GBA Icons...

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi,

I am running M3 Sakura, and I also use a GBA expansion pack.

Is there a way to get picture icons on the GBA games? (...so it looks somewhat like the picture icons for DS games...)

I realize this would involve getting images from all the GBA games, and copying them to the card... but can it be done in theory...?

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
I realize this would involve getting images from all the GBA games, and copying them to the card... but can it be done in theory...?
I assume it could be done in theory but it would probably take a bit of recoding of the firmware to display a certain Icon for each game depending on the games internal name or something. It would probably work the same way as the DS roms but I'm not entirely sure.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I remember there was discussion about this, but at that time people decided no one was bothered or had the time to do it, or something along the lines because you would have to incorporate it into the firmware. But if it'll make you happy, it already works on Acekard, so yes, it's possible to do.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China